The Ropes

Welcome to the Basic Ropes as I like to call it. This will get you started on regarding basic knowledge on Zenyte

I am not the creator of this guide, sole credits respectively goes to@Life

Feel free to do CTRL+F & type in what ever you are seeking to search at anytime.

Home.png
OSRS Wiki Page
Every question you have about Oldschool Runescape, can be answered via the Wiki Icon, in the upper right hand corner of your screen, under the mini-map.

This button has two option, (Left Click), and a (Right Click). If you simply left click the Wiki, you'll notice if you hover your mouse of anything in-game, you'll have a "Lookup Wiki" option, whatever you click on "Item, NPC, Object, you'll be redirected to a Wiki Page giving you information about that object, what that NPC is weak to, what the drop table looks like, or what is it used for.

The second option named "Search", (Right Click), brings up a dialogue on your chat box, simply type an Object, NPC, or Item into the box, it will filter results that match your type; find the one you're searching for, and click it to be redirected to a Wiki Page giving you information your result.

Zenyte Portal
Teleports
* Indicates the teleport is Locked, you must go there by foot, or purchase a scroll from the Store to unlock the teleport. Visit the Store by clicking here.

Cities

• Al Kharid
  • Ardougne
  • Brimhaven
  • Burthorpe
  • Camelot
  • Canifis
  • Catherby
  • Draynor Village
  • Falador
  • Kourend
  • Lletya
  • Lumbridge
  • Mort'ton
  • Mos Le Harmless
  • Nardah
  • Pollnivneach
  • Rellekka
  • Rimmington
  • Shilo Village
  • Sophanem
  • Taverley
  • Varrock
  • Yanille

Skilling

• Cooking Guild
  • Crafting Guild
  • Farming Guild
  • Feldip Hills
  • Fishing Guild
  • Piscatoris Fishing Colony
  • Pure Essence Mine
  • Tree Gnome Stronghold
  • Woodcutting Guild

Training

• Ammonite Crabs
  • Bandit Camp
  • Chickens
  • Experiments
  • Goblins
  • Ice Trolls
  • Monkey Guards
  • Ogres
  • Rock Crabs
  • Sand Crabs
  • Slayer Tower
  • Trolls
  • Yaks

Minigames

• Clan Wars
    Duel Arena
    Fight Caves
    Pest Control
    Warriors Guild
    Barrows*

Bosses

Corporeal Best
Dagannoth Kings
Giant Mole
Godwars
Kalphite Queen
Thermonuclear Smoke Devil
Vorkath
Zulrah*
Cerberus*
Kraken*

Dungeons

Ancient Cavern
Ape Atoll Dungeon
Asgarnian Ice Caves
Brimhaven Dungeon
Bringe Rat Cavern
Chasm of Fire
Crabclaw Caves
Crash Site Cavern
Dorgesh Kaan Dungeon
Fremennik Slayer Dungeon
Karamja Underground
Kourend Catacombs
Lithkren Vault
Mourner Tunnels
Observatory Dungeon
Smoke Dungeon
Stronghold of Slayer Cave
Taverley Dungeon
Waterfall Dungeon
Wyvern Cave

F.A.Q

How can I make money?
You can make great starter cash by the following:
Pickpocketting NPC's, Women anc men at home, Master Farmer in North Ardougne, and Draynor, Guards in every major city, Paladins and Heros, and Knights in Ardougne, Elves in Lletya, or stalls around Gielinor, you can also participate in Pest Control games, yielding around 10,000 gp per successful game. Voting rewards players with 50,000 gp every time they vote on one of the 3 websites, yielding a total of 150,000 gp every 12 hours. You also get 1 voting point per website, that can be used by speaking to Frank in the Achievement hall, directly behind the Zenyte Portal in Edgeville. You can vote by clicking here.

How do I get to Zanaris, or use the fairy rings?

In order to use the Fairy Rings in Gielinor, you're required to wield a Dramen Staff, or Lunar Staff. Dramen staves are stocked in the Magic Weaponry Shop, by speaking with "Edalf" directly Southwest of the Grandexchange in Edgeville.

How do I get to Edgeville Dungeon?
There is a Trapdoor directly East of the Spiritual Fairy Tree in Edgeville, climb down that ladder and you're in Edgeville Dungeon.

How do I get to Edgeville?
Open your Magic Spellbook Tab, and click on the Zenyte Home Teleport. Zenyte has a Custom Home area, which is Edgeville. You can also Purchase Home Tablets from the Magic store, west of the Grand Exchange.

Where do I get weapons and armour?
There are shops spread out around home, the following shops have weapons and armour in them, Arnas's Melee Weaponry Shop, Cythia's Melee Armoury Shop, Dhalius's Magic Armoury Shop, Edalf's Magic Weaponry Shop, Fae's Ranged Weaponry Shop, and Robin's Ranged Armoury Shop. Refer to the image of Zenyte's home to see their locations.

Where is the Altar to recharge my Prayer points and train Prayer?
The Altar is located upstairs inside the Achievement Hall, directly North of the Zenyte Portal. You may also use the Box of Restoration every 10 minutes to refill your Health, Prayer Points, Special Attack, and remove any ailments like poison, or venom. The Box of Restoration is South of the Grand Exchange, outside of Cynthia & Arnas's Melee shops.

How do I get Barrows Gloves?

Barrows can be found in Lumbridge, use the Zenyte Portal, click Cities, and scroll down to Lumbridge. Go into where the Cook is, and use the trapdoor to go to Lumbridge Cellar, there will be a chest in the corner, right click the chest and click buy-items.

How do I get a Mythical Cape?
Mythical Cape is obtained by going to the Myths Guild. Teleport to Feldip Hills, and run Southwest

How do I redeem my items I bought on Zenyte Store?
After purchasing any items on the store, you need to speak to the Wise Old Man, North of home, located in the Achievement Hall, directly North of the Zenyte Portal. He will ask what you need, you will choose check donations.

How do I redeem vote points?
After voting, you need to speak to the Wise Old Man, North of home, located in the Achievement Hall, directly North of the Zenyte Portal. He will ask what you need, you will choose check vote rewards. You may also do ::claim in-game to check your vote rewards. You can spend these points via speaking to Frank, in the same building, you the South West.

How to I stop the level up messages?
On the right hand side of your screen, you'll notice your Game Noticeboard tab, to the left of the logout door tab, and to the right of your friends list. Click your Game notification tab, scroll the whole way down and click "Game Settings". Simply click "Level-up dialogues", and set them to whatever you prefer, I suggest 99. This means you will only get the level up dialogue, when you hit 99 in a skill.

How do I get Rogue's Outfit?
You get Rogue's Outfit from Pickpocketting NPC's. It's totally random.

Where do I change my spellbook?
Second floor of the Achievement hall, directly North of the Zenyte Portal.

Where do I purchase a Dragon Scimitar?
Speak to Daga on Ape Atoll (Zenyte Portal>Cities>Ape Atoll), to purchase it for 100,000 gp.

How do I get "Supply Drops"?
Supplt drops are completely random. Higher combat level NPC's drop them more frequently. I.E Vorkath drops them more frequently than Goblins do. Donator have increased chance to obtain them.

What are the Donator Benefits?
Click here to find out.

Where do I repair my Barrows?
Southwest of home, upstairs in the General Store.

My Bossing Guides
Check back soon