jerrypeter

Q4 Roadmap Revealed

zenyt.png

Hello everyone,

Over the next couple of months, we will continue to develop Zenyte, based on player feedback and data we look at weekly. We understand that you would like to see regular content, mixed with quality of life updates, and a steady flow of events.

On top of this, we want to ensure that our revision update, coming in this next major update, hits the mark with all of our community. We understand the upset that has been caused due to the temporary loss of mobile, but rest assured, we are doing all we can with full force to ensure it is returned swiftly.

In the following months, I will be revealing content coming into the game, alongside behind-the-scenes images and videos on those specifics, so you know exactly where we are and what your donations are going towards.

Here's a look at some of the things you can expect in the next couple of months on Zenyte:

image.png

This is not everything in our plans, but I hope it gives you a good understanding of some of our focus points heading towards the end of the year.

What else can we look forward to?
Overall, our community has outlined that communication is key. I really want to ensure that the future of Zenyte is healthy, by working smarter. By focusing our development on what the community wants, but also with our development plans and availability, we can do more with monthly releases alongside major content drops.

We are already working on our revision update and pushing into preparing for our first major content piece. Runelite will be updated with our revision updating, so you'll have access to the Plugin Hub, allowing for a more customised experience, even before new content drops!

Given the scale of content missing from Zenyte, there is a significant amount of work needed to make this server what it should be. Whilst some of these changes might not be dropped immediately, we have a clear direction to follow now and will ensure it is delivered as effectively as possible.

What I've shared with you here is just the start of Zenyte II, and I hope it really excites you for what's to come - and feels like a first signal on how we'll be changing our communication moving forward.

Make sure to follow along on Discord and the forums for regular updates from the team.

Thanks for reading!

• Like 5

spacer.png9fbc808f4c706894375df6db4867386c.png

good news! looking forward for the updates.

• Zenyte 1

I hope we get a bunch more plugins. That's what I've been missing the most after general content updates 

Can't wait! 🙂

On 11/8/2023 at 9:50 PM, IRonstaak said:

I hope we get a bunch more plugins. That's what I've been missing the most after general content updates 

we will have all the plugins that current OSRS has.

• Like 1