Loyalty/Vote shop buff:
I think the loyalty shop in particular needs new rewards. There are only a few high ticket rewards like diango's claws (5K) and the monkey backpack (7.5k). I also think that 4 toy horseys and leapord toys are repetitive and should be removed.
These are some of the items I think could be added. I noted which shop either vote/loyalty they should be added to, but feel free to swap as needed, and please suggest some more high ticket items!
trouvers parchments - vote shop (i think 15-20 votes is reasonable)
chompy hats - loyalty shop
Bring back the other Naval Set colors ??! (dunno why they were removed in the first place.. and leaving only purple *spits*)
barbarian assault pet - loyalty shop - a high ticket item deserving for those who play zenyte for a Loooong time
recolour graceful scroll - sell a scroll that changes the color of 1 piece of graceful (similar interface to the emote scroll) - loyalty shop (i see this is being made in the dev blogs, i think loyalty shop would be a great place to put them)
can pick from any of the current colors on osrs: white, purple, gold, red, green, blue, black(?)
castle wars armour decorative melee sets - loyalty shop another high ticket item
druidic wreath - vote shop (an osrs holiday item)
anger weapons (cosmetic) - possbily another high ticket item for loyalty shop
add emotes to emote scroll: hypermobile drinker, smooth dance, crazy dance, sit up, push up, star jump, jog
Another idea I had is for people to gain loyalty points through the forums. I think activity in the forums should relate to in-game rewards, not just badges on forums.
- gain loyalty points for forums post and comments
- forums post gets more points than a comment.
- possibly cap the # of earnable points per day, to prevent farming points.
Other rewards: -Maybe you guys were saving these items for future holidays but I think the Easter Basket and Sled are two very fun/desireable items.
--Possibly add them to the donator shop, and/or add them to mystery boxes with a similar rarity to the scythe.
-mime outfit, camo outfit, gravedigger outfit, princess/prince frog outfit, zombie outfit - loyalty shop (probably less popular but im sure some people want the option to have them)
PVP SUGGESTIONS Bounty Hunter: I brought up this suggestion in the past, but I do hope that it's added eventually.
a few additional thoughts:
- I don't think it should work on an actual "target" system
- Instead, killing any random player should result in a tier upgrade. The reason for this is two-fold:
1. If there were a target system, we would inevitably need a BH teleport to target scroll. On a small server, it would really hinder a pvmers ability to play in the wild since a pker could tele to them instantly.
2. If we had a target system, but with NO teleport scroll it would be pretty frustrating on the pkers end to have a target, search the wild for 20 mins and the target ends up just leaving the wild.
- Personally I think no target system, no teleport to target, but killing any one in the wild with an emblem in your inventory will upgrade your emblem, is a happy medium.
- Of course this will introduce the need to prevent "emblem farming" Some potential ways to combat emblem farming: min 75 combat, min 250k risk, cannot kill the same person twice and recieve an upgrade for at least an hour. This would slow down the upgrades to a similar rate at which you would get them during wildy slayer.
Even if none of my suggestions are well thought out, there has to be a way to upgrade emblems through PVP. It's crazy that only pvmers get emblem upgrades.. like what??
Unique PK Rewards: If a version of bounty hunter is ever added. In addition to getting a tier upgrade for killing your target, it should work on a point system to create an extra incentive. For example:
1 kill = 1 point
5 kill streak = 15 points
25 kill streak = 50 points
- These points will be spent at a "pk shop" npc, say Mandrith located in the achievement hall, and will unlock certain rewards.
Reward Suggestions for Pk Shop: Last Man Standing Rewards:
- guthixian icon (tradeable when added to a staff of the dead) - simply a cosmetic upgrade
- trouver parchment (tradeable)
- dmm armour (untradeable)
- swift blade (untradeable)
- new halos (untradeable) - arma, brassica, ancient, etc
New Bounty Hunter 2.0 rewards:
- godsword gold specs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelZL9faJs0
Also within this shop, some prestige rewards can be added for Total Kill counts:
- lms capes 10 kills, 50 kills, 100 kills, 500 kills
- bounty hunter hats
- unique pk pet? Chompy chick pet or maybe another custom pet like a pet revenant? (should be awarded at a very high kill count like 1000 kills)
Other rewards suggestions:
Ivandis flail (quest item, used as a welfare mage staff with a spec bar)
pvp mystery box? (holds supplies, defender, firecape, runepouch, maybe pvp weapons if they were added in future)
For the most part, all of these rewards are fashionscape aka non eco breaking. I believe it will be a good way to reward people for being active in the wild.
I also think adding trouvers parchments into both the vote shop and pk shop is necessary. This way a useful item is not "locked" behind pking which a large amount of people don't do.
Also trouvers parchements leave the game instantly when used on an untradeable so there would be a demand for it and pkers alone may not be able to fill that demand.
Personally i dont think the actual LMS minigame should be added on Zenyte. I think splitting activity between a Minigame and the real wild will only make the wild less inactive. Either that or LMS will become dead-content very quickly. So the Lms rewards should be added to the general pk shop.
Adding these additional pk rewards would prove that Zenyte cares about the pvp community. I think it will add more depth and give more of an incentive for others to get out there and give it a shot.
Other PVP updates: - Bring back daily/weekly automated tournaments - im gonna keep suggesting this till i see it happen! Manual pvp tournaments are just not sustainable
- pathing/following still needs to be worked on
- crossbow animation needs delay
during a dd on 07:
the xp drop will happen, then the crossbow animation, then a step out will happen in quick succession
during a dd on Zenyte:
step out will happen first, then xp drop/crossbow animation happen at the same time
the crossbow animation should be delayed. Xp drop first, then crossbow animation. This allows for proper dding mechanics as well as sliding around your opponent more easily because of the delay.
- buff claws accuracy!
Please don't take hyper offense to any single suggestion. I just compiled all my thoughts together to get the ball rolling in the right direction. There have been hardly any PVP updates since the release of the server and I hope we can see some updates soon!
Feel free to offer up additional suggestions or offer feedback on the ones I've posted here. EDIT: I think with emblem upgrades and Pk shop, it could even bring more activity to classic edge pking not just nhing/multi fights.