Baka

Baka Here

Hi everyone! It's really nice to meet everyone, and similarly just as great to see all the old faces I recognize and remember! I go by Capi these days, but for all intent and purposes I'm still Baka around here on Zenyte.

I've been an off and on member of the community for nearly 4 years now, and I've enjoyed seeing the game and community grow and change over time. I think the best parts of Zenyte have always been seeing what's coming next and the reset is definitely a great incentive to get myself back into the game and playing again!

A couple things about me: I'm an avid anime enjoyer who's always looking for something new to watch while afk skilling. I also like to code and develop in several different languages including JavaScript (NodeJS), TypeScript, Java, PHP and Laravel as well. I make custom discord bot templates on the side for beginner developers or anyone who wants a bot of their own.

I look forward to meeting, and re-meeting, everyone!

zWczpcn.png

n5QCFbt.png

Welcome back to Zenyte @Baka❤️ It's been very nice to see another old friend return to Zenyte. Hopefully you'll stay around and be an active member of the community!