Koi

Re-Introduction

Hi everyone! I've come back like a lot of others recently with the server reset. I'm Koi, I joined in 2020 and was a member of the support and event teams back in 2021. I left Zenyte in 2021 as I was pursuing a lot of life goals, things have settled down and I have lots of free time now.

I'm primarily focusing on this account as a main,  "Tf Is A Bank" which is my ultimate ironman account. and "Wildletics" as a wilderness locked ironman.

A little about myself outside of Zenyte is that I'm a 21 year Runescape Veteran and avid Runescape 3 player, wikian, and creator. I'm also into cars, aquatics, and gaming. I enjoy playing other games like Phasmophobia, Overwatch, and Gran Turismo. I've also been enjoying the new Armored Core 6 game a ton! I keep a couple of planted freshwater aquariums and used to keep Koi until I had to move and give them up. I now bought a house a little over a year ago and would like to get an actual pond set up in the future. As for cars, I have a 2023 Camry TRD and a 1970 Volkswagen Beetle. I'm a big motorsport and classic car enthusiast.

If you have any questions or want to talk in-game feel free! I may work on some guides on the forums (I used to run the price guide up until I quit, I would consider that again if I had some help with keeping up on it). 

Edited by Koi

textanim-yOVJb.gif.8345fa3c00fee05c53f9f500353974a2.gif

1263414900_QATeam.png.6e512dcf0b7ac644f65e66828e09c383.png.f786a4d5fad823a58a246b0e8a07e9eb.png

Former Support & Event Team

Check out my Zenyte Price Guide here | Check out my Mystery Box Guide here

Check out Wildletics, the Wilderness Locked Ironman here

Hey @Koi welcome back!

It's great to see some returning players! I am also a skiller on both of my X5 Iron/HCIM skillers! Add me in-game, because us skillers are far and inbetween and need to stick together! 🙂

Hi, Koi! It's great to see you again! I don't think I was around much when you were here but I do remember seeing your face around. Happy to make your acquaintance and can't wait to see what kind of adventures you have.

zWczpcn.png

n5QCFbt.png