Sign in to follow this  
Blisziful

Hey Everyone! I'm Blisziful!

Hey everyone! My name is Blisziful, or Michael if you prefer real life names instead. I'm am 26 years old, and I currently reside in Toledo, Ohio, United States with my partner, Clayton as well as with our 8 pets. We have two cats, Max & Reagan, a dog named Loki, and then we have 5 ducks and three chickens! I just finished my associate's degree, and I am now starting my Bachelor's. My major is Business Administration & Management with a focus on Human Resource Management. I want to be a person that represents the people and can help them however possible to make sure that they can achieve anything they set their mind to. I don't want to be one of those big corporate "hot shots" that says they are going to be there to help, but really are not. In short, I want to leave a positive mark on this planet when my time is no more. 

Some of my hobbies include bowling, playing musical instruments (I play 11 of them), retail therapy, or taking care of my lawn. It's crazy how when you become a certain age as an adult you get excited over new "toys" which for me is small appliances, vacuum cleaners, or anything to do with the lawn. 

Currently I am working two part time jobs. The first is that I am a talent recruiter for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP). I interview new candidates and if I want to move forward with them start their onboarding process. I began doing this in May after I re-pinched my sciatic nerve while out delivering packages. If your curious, the typical Amazon drive route has anywhere from 190-220 stops which translates into 350-400 packages, and if you're a decent driver, like I was, you can get that done in about 5-6 hours. My second job, is I am the Co-Owner of my partner's bait and tackle wholesale company. We supply the freshest bait and handcrafted (as well as well known brand) tackle to liquor stores, gas stations, marinas, and pet stores. I also just launched out website which has an e-commerce store so that people can shop online, if you'd like to check it out- here's a link: Glass City Bait & Tackle

Regarding my experiences with Zenyte- I have been an avid player on and off since the very first launch back in June of 2019. I started off as a new player that had just left a moderator position on another small 317 server and was looking for something that was more OSRS based, with slightly faster experience and a smaller tight knit community. Zenyte was what I was looking for. In it's original launch, there were hundreds (2-300) of players online. Unfortunately, another similar server was launched at the time and it cut our player base in half over time. That was no big deal to me as I wanted that small server feel. After some time, I applied to be a server support, and managed to land the position. I was thrilled, as I have always been passionate about helping others, especially on RuneScape as I remember needing help back in 2004 when RS2 was new and I had no idea what I was doing (I was also only seven, so that adds up). Anyway, that lasted for a few months, and I eventually became a moderator for a short time before leaving my position. After this, I decided that I wanted to be known on the server for a different reason- so I had the goal of becoming the #1 ranked X10 Hardcore Ironman, and that goal was achieved and I stayed in that rank till the very end, the reset. I had around 700m experience, and I never died. To be fair, I was much more of a skiller than a bosser or player killer, so that could be why, but nevertheless- I never made any mistakes. I took a break after maxing and then returned in 2021. I quickly became a forum moderator, but it didn't work out because the forums were not very active. I could never understand why because I love them and love reading what people have to say. 

Regarding my RuneScape history, I am a  veteran player. As previously mentioned, I started at the age of seven when some neighborhood boys showed me the game. I have played on and off, gone through all of the major changes, I was there when OSRS came out. I've played almost every private server known to man, and I have made many, many accounts. Here I am 19 years later and I am still playing the game that made a big impact on my life. As a child, I did not have very many friends and that never changed until after I graduated from high school. It may sound cliche, but I am so thankful that those neighborhood boys showed me this game - because the people that I have met and the relationships that I have built as a result will always be near and dear to my heart and I will take them with me to the grave. 

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to learn a bit about me. I hope to update this frequently and share all of my Goals, and Achievements with the community of Zenyte. Here's to Zenyte II everyone! 

Blisziful