Sign in to follow this  
Blisziful

Blisziful Reborn | A 5X Ironman's Journey

WELCOME TO MY GOALS & ACHIEVEMENTS THREAD - TAKE A MOMENT TO LEARN ABOUT ME!

Hey everyone! My name is Blisziful, or Michael if you prefer real life names instead. I'm am 26 years old, and I currently reside in Toledo, Ohio, United States with my partner, Clayton as well as with our 8 pets. We have two cats, Max & Reagan, a dog named Loki, and then we have 5 ducks and three chickens! I just finished my associate's degree, and I am now starting my Bachelor's. My major is Business Administration & Management with a focus on Human Resource Management. I want to be a person that represents the people and can help them however possible to make sure that they can achieve anything they set their mind to. I don't want to be one of those big corporate "hot shots" that says they are going to be there to help, but really are not. In short, I want to leave a positive mark on this planet when my time is no more. Some of my hobbies include bowling, playing musical instruments (I play 11 of them), retail therapy, or taking care of my lawn. It's crazy how when you become a certain age as an adult you get excited over new "toys" which for me is small appliances, vacuum cleaners, or anything to do with the lawn. 

Currently I am working two part time jobs. The first is that I am a talent recruiter for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP). I interview new candidates and if I want to move forward with them start their onboarding process. I began doing this in May after I re-pinched my sciatic nerve while out delivering packages. If your curious, the typical Amazon drive route has anywhere from 190-220 stops which translates into 350-400 packages, and if you're a decent driver, like I was, you can get that done in about 5-6 hours. My second job, is I am the Co-Owner of my partner's bait and tackle wholesale company. We supply the freshest bait and handcrafted (as well as well known brand) tackle to liquor stores, gas stations, marinas, and pet stores. I also just launched out website which has an e-commerce store so that people can shop online, if you'd like to check it out- here's a link: Glass City Bait & Tackle

Regarding my experiences with Zenyte- I have been an avid player on and off since the very first launch back in June of 2019. I started off as a new player that had just left a moderator position on another small 317 server and was looking for something that was more OSRS based, with slightly faster experience and a smaller tight knit community. Zenyte was what I was looking for. In it's original launch, there were hundreds (2-300) of players online. Unfortunately, another similar server was launched at the time and it cut our player base in half over time. That was no big deal to me as I wanted that small server feel. After some time, I applied to be a server support, and managed to land the position. I was thrilled, as I have always been passionate about helping others, especially on RuneScape as I remember needing help back in 2004 when RS2 was new and I had no idea what I was doing (I was also only seven, so that adds up). Anyway, that lasted for a few months, and I eventually became a moderator for a short time before leaving my position. After this, I decided that I wanted to be known on the server for a different reason- so I had the goal of becoming the #1 ranked X10 Hardcore Ironman, and that goal was achieved and I stayed in that rank till the very end, the reset. I had around 700m experience, and I never died. To be fair, I was much more of a skiller than a bosser or player killer, so that could be why, but nevertheless- I never made any mistakes. I took a break after maxing and then returned in 2021. I quickly became a forum moderator, but it didn't work out because the forums were not very active. I could never understand why because I love them and love reading what people have to say. 

Regarding my RuneScape history, I am a  veteran player. As previously mentioned, I started at the age of seven when some neighborhood boys showed me the game. I have played on and off, gone through all of the major changes, I was there when OSRS came out. I've played almost every private server known to man, and I have made many, many accounts. Here I am 19 years later and I am still playing the game that made a big impact on my life. As a child, I did not have very many friends and that never changed until after I graduated from high school. It may sound cliche, but I am so thankful that those neighborhood boys showed me this game - because the people that I have met and the relationships that I have built as a result will always be near and dear to my heart and I will take them with me to the grave. 

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to learn a bit about me. I hope to update this frequently and share all of my Goals, and Achievements with the community of Zenyte. Here's to Zenyte II everyone! 

Blisziful

Edited by Blisziful

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 9/7/23 AT 10:40 PM EST

ACCOUNT BUILD GOALS:

• STAGE 1 - Level 15 Prayer Pure Skiller (Until all non-combat stats and Prayer reach 50M experience.) 

SHORT TERM GOALS - SKILLING:

• Goal #1 - Base 70 Stats in all Non-Combat skills.
  • Goal #2 - Achieve all pieces of the Pyromancerr Skilling Outfit (1/5). 
  • Goal #3 - Achieve all pieces of the Master Farmer Skilling Outfit (0/4).
  • Goal #4 - Achieve all pieces of the Mining Skilling Outfit (0/4).
  • Goal #5 - Achieve all pieces of the Mining Gloves  (0/3).
  • Goal #6 - Achieve all pieces of the Runecrafting Skilling Outfit (0/4).

LONG TERM GOALS - SKILLING:

• There are currently no long term goals at this time. 

PASSIVE GOALS - SKILLING:

• Goal #1- 99 Herblore
  • Goal #2 - 99 Hunter via Birdhouse Runs.

COMPLETED GOALS - SKILLING:

Spoiler
  • 8/13/23 - Achieved all pieces of the Graceful Skilling Outfit.
  • 8/15/23 - Achieved all pieces of the Rouge Skilling Outfit. 
  • 8/25/23 - Achieved all pieces of the Lumberjack Skilling Outfit. 
  • 9/1/23 - Achieved all pieces of the Angler's Skilling Outfit. 
  • 9/5/23 - Achieved 99 Farming. 

Edited by Blisziful

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 9/11/2023 AT 6:30 PM EST

TOTAL LEVEL MILESTONES PROGRESSION

• Total Level of 250 - Achieved on 8/13/2023.
  • Total Level of 500 - Achieved on 8/13/2023.
  • Total Level of 750 - Achieved on 8/23/2023.
  • Total Level of 1,000 Achieved on 9/8/2023.
  • Total Level of 1,250
  • Total Level of 1,500
  • Total Level of 1,750
  • Total Level of 2,000
  • Total Level of 2,178

SKILL  MILESTONES

• 99 Farming - Achieved on 9/5/23. 

COLLECTION LOG ACHIEVEMENTS PROGRESSION (/????)

Month 1:

Spoiler

First Day:

Spoiler
  • New Collection Log Item: Lumberjack Hat (1/4) while chopping willow trees at level 51 Woodcutting.
  • New Collection Log Item: Pyromancer Top (1/5) via Witnertodt at KC 1.
  • New Collection Log Item: Burnt Pages unlocked via Wintertodt at KC 1.
  • New Collection Log Item: Lumberjack Torso (2/4) while chopping maple trees at level 68 Woodcutting. 
  • New Collection Log Item: Rouge's Boots (1/5) while pickpocketing Master Farmer at level 47 Thieving. 
  • New Collection Log Items: Graceful Top (1/6), Legs (2/6), and Boots (3/6) purchased from Grace at level 50 Agility.

Week 1 | August 13 - August 19, 2023

Spoiler
  • [8/13/23] New Collection Log Items: Graceful Hood (4/6), Gloves (5/6), and Cape (6/6) purchased from Grace at level 50 Agility
  • [8/14/23] New Collection Log Item: Rouge's Gloves (2/5) while pickpocketing Master Farmer at level 50 Thieving. 
  • [8/14/23] New Collection Log Item: Rouge's Mask (3/5) while pickpocketing Master Farmer at level 52 Thieving. 
  • [8/14/23] New Collection Log Item: Rouge's Trousers (4/5) while pickpocketing Master Farmer at level 53 Thieving. 
  • [8/14/23] New Collection Log Item: Hespori Seed.
  • [8/15/23] New Collection Log Item: Gricollier's Can
  • [8/15/23] New Collection Log Item: Rouge's Top (5/5) while pickpocketing Master Farmer at level 60 Thieving. 
  • [8/19/23] New Collection Log Item: Lederhosen Legs (1/3) from Freaky Forester Random Event.  

Week 2 | August 20 - August 26, 2023

Spoiler
  • [8/25/23] New Collection Log Item: Lumberjack Pants (3/4) while chopping Maple Tree during farm run at 82 Woodcutting. 
  • [8/25/23] New Collection Log Item: Lumberjack Pants (4/4) while chopping Yew Tree during farm run at 82 Woodcutting. 

Week 3 | August 27 - September 2, 2023

Spoiler
  • [9/1/23] New Collection Log Item: Angler's Boots (1/4) while Big Net Fishing in Catherby at level 34 Fishing. 
  • [9/1/23] New Collection Log Item: Angler's Hat (2/4) while Big Net Fishing in Catherby at level 35 Fishing. 
  • [9/1/23] New Collection Log Item: Angler's Legs (3/4) while harpooning Tuna in Catherby at level 38 Fishing. 
  • [9/1/23] New Collection Log Item: Angler's Top (4/4) while harpooning Lobster in Catherby at level 49 Fishing. 

Week 4 | September 3 - September 9, 2023

Spoiler
  • [9/5/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Halo from Vote Shop.
  • [9/5/23] New Collection Log Item: Looting Bag from Vote Shop.

EASY CLUE SCROLL LOOT

• [9/7/23] New Collection Log Item: Red Elegant Legs.
  • [9/7/23] New Collection Log Item: Black Shield (h2).
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Black Shield (h4).
  • [9/7/23] New Collection Log Item: Bando's Robe Top,
  • [9/7/23] New Collection Log Item: Purple Sweets.
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Master Scroll Book.
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bronze Platelegs (t).
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bronze Platebody (t).
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak Page 1.
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Flared Trousers.

MEDIUM CLUE SCROLL LOOT

• [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Helm (h2)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Helm (h3)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Shield (h2)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Shield (h5)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Page 1
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Page 4
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Page 4
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak Page 2
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak Page 4 
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Nardah Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Mort'ton Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Piscatoris Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Red Firelighter
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Purple Firelighter
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Green Firelighter
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin D'hide Top
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Chaps
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Spiked Monacles
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Yew Comp Bow
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Charge Dragonstone Jewelry Scroll
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Crier Bell
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Green Headband
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Mithril Platelegs (g)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Plateskirt (g)
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Purple Elegant Legs.
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Mithril Kiteshield (g) 
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Lovekengj Banner
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Mithril Platelegs (t) 
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Mithril Full Helm (t)
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Holy Sandals
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Black Unicorn Mask
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Pink Boater
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Gnomish Firelighter
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Bandos Cloak
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Armadyl Page 1
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Peaceful Blessing
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Mitre
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Piscarilus Banner
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Purple Elegant Blouse
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Platebody (h2)
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Adamant Full Helm (g) 
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak Mitre
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Hosidius Banner
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Mithril Platebody (g) 

HARD CLUE SCROLL LOOT

• [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bamdos Chaps
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak D'Hide Shield
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Page 1
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Bandos Page 1
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Page 3
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Ancient D'hide Boots
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Zamorak Page 3
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Rune Kiteshield (g) 
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Guthix Full Helm
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Stole
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Bracers
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Enchanted Robe Bottoms
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Rune Cane
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Armadyl D'hide Top
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Black Dragon Mask
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Bandos D'hide Boots
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Ancient Chaps

ELITE CLUE SCROLL LOOT

• [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bronze Dragon Mask
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Steel Dragon Mask
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Musketeer Tabard
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Digsite Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Dragon Sq Shield Ornament Kit
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Armadyl Page 2

MASTER CLUE SCROLL LOOT

• [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Elf Camp Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Tai Bwo Wanni Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Robe of Darkness Top
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Saradomin Page 3
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Samurai Boots
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Ancient Page 1
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Ancient Page 2
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Lumberyard Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Dragon Defender Ornament Kit
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bowl Wig
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Bandos Page 4
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Lunar Isle Teleport
  • [9/8/23] New Collection Log Item: Shayzien Hood
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: White Firelighter
  • [9/9/23] New Collection Log Item: Samurai Greaves

Month 2:

Spoiler

Week 5 | September 11 - September 16, 2023

COMBAT DIARY ACHIEVEMENTS PROGRESSION (3/287 - 1%)

• Easy: 2/26
  • Medium: 1/33
  • Hard: 0/48
  • Elite: 0/72
  • Master: 0/68
  • Grandmaster: 0/40

ACHIEVEMENT DIARY PROGRESSION (34/323 - 11%)

• Ardounge: 6/23
  • Kandarin: 5/26
  • Lumbridge & Draynor: 5/33
  • Kourend & Kebos: 4/28
  • Western Provinces: 3/30
  • Morytania: 3/19
  • Karamja: 3/26
  • Varrock: 2/30
  • Wilderness: 2/34
  • Falador: 1/31
  • Desert: 0/20
  • Fremennik: 0/23

CLUE SCROLL COMPLETION TRACKER (151 COMPLETED | 92/612 ITEMS COLLECTED)

• Beginner: 1
    • 0 / 16 Items Collected
  • Easy: 13
    • 7/131 Items Collected
  • Medium: 63
    • 28/115 Items Collected
  • Hard: 34
    • 15/158 Items Collected
  • Elite: 16
    • 4/98 Items Collected
  • Master: 24
    • 6/94 Items Collected
  • Shared:
    • 32/49 Items Collected

MUSIC TRACK UNLOCK PROGRESSION (292/603 - 48%)

Edited by Blisziful
Updated Information

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 9/15/2023 AT 2:40 PM EST

KEY:

Spoiler

RED = This skill has not been started yet, and there are no goal intentions for it at this time.

ORANGE = This skill may or may not be started, but does have goals set.

YELLOW = This skill has been started, and is currently a goal in progress.

GREEN = This goal for this skill has been reached. 

CURRENT STATS (1,098/2,178 - 43.2M EXP)

Skills that have reached level 99:

• (#1) Farming: 103/99

Skills that have goals that have been surpassed: 

• Woodcutting: 83/70
  • Fletching: 75/70
  • Thieving: 75/70
  • Crafting: 75/70

Skills that have goals that have been completed: 

• Firemaking: 70/70
  • Agility: 70/70
  • Cooking: 70/70
  • Fishing: 70/70
  • Smithing: 70/70

Skills that have goals set, and are currently in progress:

• Herblore: 95/99
  • Hunter: 86/99
  • Slayer: 50/99
  • Prayer: 43/99
  • Mining: 48/70

Skills that have goals set, but are currently not in progress:

• Runecrafting: 1/70

Skills that have not been started, and currently have no goals set.

• Hitpoints: 10/10
  • Attack: 1/1
  • Strength: 1/1
  • Defence: 1/1
  • Ranged: 1/1
  • Magic: 1/1

Skills that are unavailable to train at this time:

• Construction: 1/1

OTHER ACCOUNT STATISTICS

image.png.1512d8cc77f459352f2a744b35bf2c87.png

Edited by Blisziful
Updated Information.

image.png.79fa08ce63299b1e413b9fbbfab2b7b8.png - Accidental death, date unknown.

image.png.cb30800de76ef3e8de41c8decce25b4b.png - 9/2/2023

image.png.4b4c16aaeba153c2e35f30d56853d83c.png - Achieved 9/5/2023

image.png.7e0c5982289fc7ad550a1de131ffadfd.png - Achieved 9/12/2023 at level 85 Hunter while doing birdhouse runs. 

Edited by Blisziful

ALL POSTS BELOW THIS ARE FOR BLISZIFUL V2

Edited by Blisziful

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 8/21/2023 AT 5:00 PM EST

ACCOUNT BUILD GOALS:

• STAGE 1 - Level 3 Skiller (Until all non-combat stats reach level 99.) 

SHORT TERM GOALS - SKILLING:

• Goal #2 - Level 99 Fletching.

LONG TERM GOALS - SKILLING:

• Goal #1 - Non-Combat Skills 99's 1 Skill At A Time (0/13)
  • Goal #2 - Combat Skills 99's 1 Skill At A Time (0/8)

PASSIVE GOALS - SKILLING:

• Achieve all four pieces of the Lumberjack Skilling Outfit.

COMPLETED GOALS - SKILLING:

• Goal #1 - Level 99 Woodcutting.
Edited by Blisziful

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 8/21/2023 AT 5:40 PM EST

SKILL TOTAL LEVEL MILESTONES PROGRESSION

• Total Level of 250
  • Total Level of 500
  • Total Level of 750
  • Total Level of 1,000
  • Total Level of 1,250
  • Total Level of 1,500
  • Total Level of 1,750
  • Total Level of 2,000
  • Total Level of 2,178

COLLECTION LOG ACHIEVEMENTS PROGRESSION (4/1,602)

Week 1 | August 13 - August 19, 2023

Spoiler
  • [8/19/23] New Collection Log Items:  Lumberjack Hatwhile (1/4) cutting Yew Logs at Woodcutting Guild at level 64 Woodcutting. 
  • [8/19/23] New Collection Log Items:  Lumberjack Torso (2/4) while cutting Yew Logs at Woodcutting Guild at level 65 Woodcutting. 
  • [8/19/23] New Collection Log Items:  Lumberjack Legs (3/4) while cutting Yew Logs at Woodcutting Guild at level 66 Woodcutting. 
  • [8/21/23] New Collection Log Items:  Lumberjack Legs (4/4) while cutting Magic Logs at Woodcutting Guild at level 75 Woodcutting. 

Week 2 - 4| August 20 - September 16, 2023

Spoiler

No Collection Log items werre obtained during this time. 

COMBAT DIARY ACHIEVEMENTS PROGRESSION (0/287 - 0%)

• Easy: 0/26
  • Medium: 0/33
  • Hard: 0/48
  • Elite: 0/72
  • Master: 0/68
  • Grandmaster: 0/40

ACHIEVEMENT DIARY PROGRESSION (1/323 - 0%)

• Kourend & Kebos: 1/28
  • Lumbridge & Draynor: 0/33
  • Ardounge: 0/23
  • Kandarin: 0/26
  • Falador: 0/31
  • Morytania: 0/19
  • Varrock: 0/30
  • Western Provinces: 0/30
  • Desert: 0/20
  • Fremennik: 0/23
  • Karamja: 0/26
  • Wilderness: 0/34

CLUE SCROLL COMPLETION TRACKER (0)

• Beginner: 0
  • Easy: 0
  • Medium: 0
  • Hard: 0
  • Elite: 0
  • Master: 0

MUSIC TRACK UNLOCK PROGRESSION (292/603 - 48%)

Edited by Blisziful

THIS THREAD WAS LAST UPDATED ON: 8/21/2023 AT 5:45 PM EST

KEY:

RED = This skill has not been started yet, and there are no goal intentions for it at this time.

ORANGE = This skill may or may not be started, but does have goals set.

YELLOW = This skill has been started, and is currently a goal in progress.

GREEN = This goal for this skill has been reached. 

CURRENT STATS (129/2,178 - 9.7M EXP)

Skills that have goals that have been completed: 

• Woodcutting: 99/99 - First to 99 Woodcutting for X5 HCIM. (9/2/23) 

Skills that have goals set, and are currently in progress:

• Fletching: 65/99

Skills that have goals set, but are currently not in progress:

• Firemaking: 0/99

Skills that have not been started, and currently have no goals set.

• Hitpoints: 10/99
  • Herblore: 3/99
  • Farming: 1/99
  • Hunter: 1/99
  • Thieving: 1/99
  • Crafting: 1/99
  • Prayer: 1/99
  • Slayer: 1/99
  • Agility: 0/99
  • Runecrafting: 1/99
  • Mining: 1/99
  • Smithing: 1/99
  • Fishing: 1/99
  • Cooking: 1/99
  • Attack: 1/99
  • Strength: 1/99
  • Defence: 1/99
  • Ranged: 1/99
  • Magic: 1/99

Skills that are unavailable to train at this time:

• Construction: 1/1

OTHER ACCOUNT STATISTICS

image.png.10771ad7a6185521edee41910df618a8.png

image.png.4b58ce72a264e1f856b524ba09a23bfd.png

image.png.aecef87e3f208504bc68eadc2c01132e.png

Edited by Blisziful

1-99 Woodcutting Loot:

image.png.4c4d47f740ee4de71deb9feb05f751ae.png

Edited by Blisziful

ALL POSTS BELOW THIS ARE FOR BLISZIFUL V3 (FUTURE)

NOTICE: This thread is being reserved for future use in this Goals & Achievements thread. 

NOTICE: This thread is being reserved for future use in this Goals & Achievements thread. 

Edited by Blisziful

Interesting. Good luck, 5x goes crazy!

textanim-yOVJb.gif.8345fa3c00fee05c53f9f500353974a2.gif

1263414900_QATeam.png.6e512dcf0b7ac644f65e66828e09c383.png.f786a4d5fad823a58a246b0e8a07e9eb.png

Former Support & Event Team

Check out my Zenyte Price Guide here | Check out my Mystery Box Guide here

Check out Wildletics, the Wilderness Locked Ironman here

10 hours ago, Koi said:

Interesting. Good luck, 5x goes crazy!

Thanks so much @Koifor the good luck and for finally being the first person to post a reply on here! Greatly appreciate it man!