Gepan

Zenyte 2 - Blog #5

zenyt.png
C8SPDTd.gif

Zenyte 2 - Blog #5

Dear Community,

I extend my gratitude to each of you for your patience, and I hold optimism that the same level of excitement resonates within you as it does with our Staff Team, as we approach the remarkable launch just 48 hours away. As communicated by Panda, an eventful weekend filled with competitions and activities awaits. Further details can be found in this link. Our primary focus over the next 48 hours will be centered around ensuring quality assurance and meticulously reviewing the seamless implementation of all server updates.

Recently, Corey has communicated that the voting system has been rectified, allowing you to cast your votes on all three of the designated voting platforms. These accumulated voting points and coins will hold value upon launch, making it advisable to commence your voting now to gain an advantageous head start. Additionally, donations are now live and operational through the official Zenyte store, which can be accessed here. This avenue enables you to acquire credits in advance. Alternatively, if you prefer to contribute through OSGP donations, feel free to reach out to a member of our esteemed Senior Staff.

The culmination of our collective efforts will come to fruition on August 11th, 2023, at 12:00 PM CST. To all my fellow Zenyte adventurers, I extend my sincerest wishes for a prosperous journey ahead!

Sincerely,

jhtt2mP.png

• Like 1

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events