Gepan

Zenyte 2 - Blog #4

zenyt.png
C8SPDTd.gif

Zenyte 2 - Blog #4

Dear Community,

I'd like to take a moment to extend a warm welcome back to Cresinkel, who is back from vacation. We've patiently awaited the reset, and now, I'm delighted to officially announce that the reset is scheduled for August 11th 2023, marking the exciting launch of Zenyte II.

This week, our main focus is to perform a comprehensive review of the server's coding, guarantee the smooth implementation of all player support processes, and unveil details about the events scheduled for launch.

As stated in the previous blog, we have successfully shifted all player support processes to Discord. I strongly advise taking this opportunity to test your accounts in-game and on the forums before the launch, ensuring a seamless start to your adventure without any delays.

Additionally, within the next 24 to 48 hours, we will be moving our staff applications and QA applications to Discord to maintain consistency across the board. If you're interested in becoming part of our teams, please get in touch with Soulz15 or jerrypeter, and they will inform you once this transition is complete.

Sincerely,

jhtt2mP.png

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events