Gepan

Zenyte 2 - Blog #2

zenyt.png
C8SPDTd.gif

Zenyte 2 - Blog #2

Dear Community,

I would like to take a moment to share an update on the current status of the reset. As mentioned in my July 3rd blog post, our team has been dedicatedly working behind the scenes, and I'm delighted to inform you that each individual involved is fully committed to achieving a successful outcome for this project.

Our systems team has accomplished a significant milestone by successfully transitioning our code databases/repositories from the older Gitlab platform to an improved one. This upgrade ensures ease of access and simplifies permission sharing across the board.

In parallel, our diligent Staff Members have been hard at work identifying necessary changes on the forums, in-game, and on Discord.

Regarding the development aspect, I want to update you on our progress. Cresinkel, who has been on vacation, is scheduled to return around the 1st of August. In his absence, Jade has been involved in construction, and I have meticulously gone through every line of code updates starting from January 1st, 2021. Our aim is to remove or review any potential changes that may not align with Zenyte's criteria.

I'm thrilled to share the good news that we have already completed 14 months of code review, and this 14-month period has seen the highest number of commits, updates, and changes since 2021.

While there is still much work ahead of us, I want to assure you that we are approaching this reset with the utmost seriousness and dedication, ensuring that no stone is left unturned.

Thank you all for your unwavering support and understanding. We are excited about the path ahead and will continue to keep you updated on our progress.

We will also be transitioning all of our support tickets, reports and admin tickets to discord so if you have not joined the discord please do by clicking here.

Best regards,

jhtt2mP.png

• Like 1

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events