Gepan

News Blog: October 2021

logo-nav.png
C8SPDTd.gif

News Blog: October 2021

Hello Community Members,

The month of October is planned to be packed full of content and changes focused on perfecting and expanding the server.  We had the opportunity at the end of September to welcome @Grantinto the Staff Team as a member of our Development Team and he has done a fabulous job not only by digging into the code but being an advocate and voice for the players of our community.  

Grant and I have similar personalities and work ethic with this combination we have been able to complete multiple projects in a timely manner Since the announcement of his onboarding we have successfully implemented three game updates and pushed the Theatre of Blood to it's initial beta phasing stage.

I wanted to also give some special recognition to the members of the Staff Team who dedicate and volunteer time doing tasks such as but not limited to bug reports, administrative duties, spreadsheets, account resets, and donation requests, server events, forums maintenance this success would not be possible without each and every one of you.  

I will now take a few minutes to recap on some of the plans being put into motion behind the scenes:

Theatre of Blood 

image.png

The Theatre of Blood has been launched into Theatre of Blood Beta Phase I.  This will consist of all of the bosses excluding the final boss and should provide us with some insight on a official release date.  We have no set timeline on the completion of Phase I however we do plan to release Theatre of Blood by the end of October if we do not come across any major roadblocks.

If you would like to join the QA Team (Beta Team) for the testing of Theatre of Blood please contact @Grant - @Itzcnote100 - @Yamato69 we will not require an application.  

Update snippets for the Theatre of Blood are available in the #tob-snippets channel on our official discord

Halloween Event  

Death.png

The Development Team and Management Team would like to release a Halloween 2021 Event.  We had some storylines and ideas in mind but if you would like to participate  in the creation of a Halloween Event please reach out to @Gepan

Slayer Helmet Ornament Kit

Black slayer helmet detail.pngGreen slayer helmet detail.pngRed slayer helmet detail.pngPurple slayer helmet detail.pngTurquoise slayer helmet detail.pngHydra slayer helmet detail.png
Do you remember when you completed all of those kills at the Kalphite Queen or the King Black Dragon and you was able to obtain that Kalphite Queen head or those King Black Dragon heads?  Congratulations!  However the Development Team does not believe you sacrificed enough.. You will now have to battle those same bosses but instead of their head... You want the ornament kit they will drop. 

A "Bloody Month" of goodies!! 

120px-Bloodbark_armour_equipped.png?7790Amulet of blood fury detail.png120px-Swampbark_armour_equipped.png?1c30
As Grant is tasked with the creation and perfection of the Theatre of Blood I will be working on some smaller projects such as but not limited to Bloodbark Armours, Swampbark Armours, and potentially the Amulet of Blood Fury! We will be releasing the Bloodbark and Swampbark armours with the standard creation method however the bonuses will be unique to Zenyte giving some reductions in rune costing when worn!

Head(s) of Community Management 
The Community Management Team will be able to assist you with any general inquires if you are not able to reach Grant or Gepan.  They are extremely trusted individuals and are the face of the Management Team.  They have full authority to assist and make decisions that directly reflect the customer service aspect of our game. 

@Itzcnote100 - If you have any inquiries about donations or require management assistance!
@Yamato69- if you have any inquires about a punish or require management assistance!

Thank you!

The Staff Team would like to say thank you to members of our community for their support! I understand that this battle over the last year has been extremely long and tiresome however we are finally to a point that the curve is starting to turn. We plan to focus a lot of our resources toward advertising and hopefully we can start leading into a new direction!

Sincerely,

jhtt2mP.png

• Zenyte 3
  • Like 6

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

As a member of the staff team I'd just like to say I have been a player of this game since its launch, I have loved our community since day one, And am so happy to be here serving the loyal members of our community, you said in your post Gepan, that each and every one of us staff members are essential, I agree, but I also believe that every one of our loyal community sticking with us through the hard times, and into the rebirth of Zenyte each and every one of you matter Just as much as we do, without you we'd have no purpose . Thank you everyone and lets match into this new chapter of Zenyte together. 

• Zenyte 1
  • Like 2

justice

6 minutes ago, Justice said:

As a member of the staff team I'd just like to say I have been a player of this game since its launch, I have loved our community since day one, And am so happy to be here serving the loyal members of our community, you said in your post Gepan, that each and every one of us staff members are essential, I agree, but I also believe that every one of our loyal community sticking with us through the hard times, and into the rebirth of Zenyte each and every one of you matter Just as much as we do, without you we'd have no purpose . Thank you everyone and lets match into this new chapter of Zenyte together. 

I haven't been here for a long time, but everything I have seen between the community, the staff and the gameplay itself along with the development has been quite impressive to see in an RSPS. I've played a number in the past, and only one stands out at the same level as Zenyte does for me, and that server shut down 10 years ago. 

I appreciate the staff's loyalty to their player-base and vice versa, it is quite the recipe for growth. This is a new chapter for all of you, and I'm excited to be a part of it.

• Like 1