Jump to content
Gepan

Update log 24/09/2021 - September Small Update #1

Recommended Posts

 image0.png
September 2021 - Small Update(s) #1

 

Changes:

- You will no longer lose your Twisted slayer helmet ornament kit when choosing to disassemble the helmet.
- Jr. Moderators will show up as online staff as long as they have their private chat set to ON.
- You will no longer lose crystal shards when choosing the buy 10 option in the crystal tool shop.
- Climbing boots can now be equipped
- The seeds and fruit from the Tithe Farm minigame have been made un-bankable.
- Bryophyta will now correctly drop noted steel bars instead of unnoted ones.
- There is now a black partyhat available in the event shop, which was previously a duplicate red partyhat.
- The correct karambawn vessel is now in Jackie's shop at home.
- The emotes "Beckon" and "Angry" are no longer swapped.
- It is no longer possible to unnote items at the Muddy chest in the Wilderness
- It is no longer possible to unnote items at the open chests in Death Plateau
- You will no longer become stuck in a tree when travelling by canoe to edgeville.
- Fixed a typo in the message received when you try to make dough with a full inventory.
- When cleaning herbs with Zahur, your clean herbs will drop to the ground if you don't have enough inventory space,
    instead of disappearing completely
- You are no longer able to access the bank in the 1 tick clearance between starting a duel and being teleported
    to the arena.
- You can now store the Rune (H5) Shield in the magic wardrobe at home.
- The following buff has been applied to skilling pets: After 99 your chances of receiving a skilling pet increase by 10%, after 200m XP your chances go up another 40% for a total boost of 50%

 
  • Zenyte 4
  • Like 3

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WAIT THIS ISNT TOB. jk

great work guys, cheers 😍

  • Like 1

 

Paper Talk: Prem giants favourites to sign Lionel Messi | TEAMtalk

IGN: Leclerc - Feclerc - Le Clerc

 

                                                            

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gepan said:
5 minutes ago, Gepan said:

The following buff has been applied to skilling pets: After 99 your chances of receiving a skilling pet increase by 10%, after 200m XP your chances go up another 40% for a total boost of 50%

 

Yassssssss

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice!! Ironing out all those things must've been a lot of work. Thanks guys!


                   1200px-Verzik_Vitur_display.png.df0484436e799246ca332ab9ffdaa700.pngQ.png.95f4d6f2d7390bfe5a61accc3cb50074.png300px-Great_Olm.png.4b5727b57d536a43859f0c6be79a04a3.png

                                                                                                        Raids School Signup | Raids 1 Guide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...