Gepan

Update log 17/08/2021 - 200m Skillcapes

image0.png
August 2021: Patch #2

200m Skillcapes

200m Skillcapes
200m Skillcapes are finally here and you can obtain one by using your skillcape trimmed version on the 200m Cape Monument located on the top of the achievement hall.  The 200m variant of your skillcape will have the same perks as a standard version of the skillcape however we do plan to adjust this in the future if we can come up with reasonable and fair perks.

The 200m skillcape inventory icon is currently upside down and after a lot of failed manipulation I have decided to move forward with this update despite the appearance.  I would also like to apologize for the visual aspect on some of the 200m skillcapes these are actually provided to us by a 3rd party however the general concept of being able to display something for 200m in a skill was our main reason for release.

Future Update(s) 

Demonic Ashes (Prayer)
The recent ashes update that came with the new prayer book on Old School Runescape has been brought to the table in discussion(s) and we are planning to move forward with this update. It will also include the item used to automatically scatter the ashes similar to the bone crusher. You can find additional information about this here.

Tithe Farm
The Tithe Farm update is on the horizon and has been completed on the back end.  We are planning to get this merged together with the current stage of the game and start the quality assurance (QA) testing.  This update will be extremely beneficial to those players who do not like the traditional farming methods.

New Slayer Helmets 
The new Slayer Helmets released recently on Old School Runescape has drawn a lot of attention and we are looking into obtaining these models. Thank you to @Coreyfor providing that resource.  We have not started on this project but a proposed release date is set to be in August. 

Update Log for August 2021 Patch 2: 

• Added enhanced weapon seed drops to global broadcasts
  • Added crystal armour seed drops to global broadcasts
  • Added crystal tool seed drops to global broadcasts
  • Adjusted tree stump for crystal trees to prevent no-clip issues
  • Added the ability to make cadentine (unf) with the vials of blood dropped from Vyrewatch
  • Increased the amount of shards obtained by pickpocketing elves
  • Added a teleport to the Crystal Mines inside of the Zenyte Teleport Portal
  • Added the ability to make twisted slayer helm (i) by adding a twisted kit to imbued slayer hlmet
  • Added 200m skillcapes with their 99 variant perks
  • Zenyte 3
  • Like 1

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

This freaking great makes me miss my main but I'm almost there on sixx keep pumping out the great content

• Like 1

Love all the update but can we talk about mbox in the next one they need a severe buff I literally got 10 seeds thats 5 papaya seed 5 palms for 50 credits other than that everything been amazing keep up the great work 👏👏

• Zenyte 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Polo said:

Love all the update but can we talk about mbox in the next one they need a severe buff I literally got 10 seeds thats 5 papaya seed 5 palms for 50 credits other than that everything been amazing keep up the great work 👏👏

Not the place for server suggestions brother, do so in discord or in the server suggestion section on the forums. 

https://forums.zenyte.com/forum/25-server-suggestions/

• Like 1

felix.png