Rdtopurfect

Lvl 3 combat maxed hcim

Posted (edited)

Hey guys just coming back around to playing rs. Decided I want to strive for a maxed level 3 hcim. So far I've made some decent progress. Will try to keep up to date on any major mile stones. Currently trying to grind out my first 99 which will be either cooking or fm. 

I didn't think to post why I made this a hcim rather than an Ironman until someone in game chat asked. Deciding to go hcim as well as level 3 means that I have to get creative in my ways of leveling. Looking further into this means I can't use the abyss, I will have to be creative on the places I choose to mine, and most importantly I will have to pay attention to my routes to not be killed while running past a bandit. If I do die I plan to restart back on a new hcim.

Screenshot_20210723-161253_Zenyte.thumb.jpg.14a7c6dfc2e89b7bb4614444921f453a.jpg

Screenshot_20210728-231129_Zenyte.jpg

First milestone achieved. 1 99 in the bag. It only took 2,648 wines from 34 to hit 99

Screenshot_20210730-141037_Zenyte.thumb.jpg.421bb2defd9240ef68e7147d21ea9bce.jpg

Took advantage of the bxp weekend with some good gains. Grinding out some early rcing with tiaras. Have a little over 100 law tiaras to work on as soon as I hit 54 rcing. After I think im gonna finish up Thieve for the 2nd 99

Screenshot_20210801-191755_Zenyte.thumb.jpg.6be9e0e14e0a6298ed9e784f3639f8eb.jpg

Edited by Rdtopurfect
Updated
  • Like 1

Nice! Getting them gains so far, I look forward to being at your maxing party 😉 

Little tip if you don't mind one: edit your forum post and add the update pictures to your original post, so we can see the progress back to back as you continue your journey! 😄 

felix.png

Good luck with your goals!

Will be a long process haha 🙂

newsig.png

Promoted to Jr. Mod: July 9th 2021
Promoted to
mod_silver.gif.63d2610f9e1093693e85bc4fa4d61eb4.gifModerator: July 28th 2021
Promoted to
S1455I12.pngGlobal Moderator: September 3rd 2021 

Vote | Store | Announcements | Rules | Guides | Discord

My Forum Goals

8 hours ago, Fe Felix said:

Nice! Getting them gains so far, I look forward to being at your maxing party 😉 

Little tip if you don't mind one: edit your forum post and add the update pictures to your original post, so we can see the progress back to back as you continue your journey! 😄 

Added the pic to my original post. Ty for the advice! Didn't Didn't think to edit and keep it one long post

• Zenyte 1

Very nice man, moving along pretty well. Good luck with your adventure!

Really curious how far you'll make it. Best of luck 🙂 !

19 hours ago, Fe Simon said:

Really curious how far you'll make it. Best of luck 🙂 !

Reached the first 99!