sugary

construction?

Hey there @sugary

Speaking from my personal opinion, construction is something that is not at the front of the line when it comes to 'big' updates. To me, there are more important things to be worked on and pushed.

However,  in saying that, I do 100% acknowledge that construction has the potential to be a big help to a select amount players. As far as 'when' construction will be integrated, I'm not able to tell you.

One last thing that has to be considered is a lot of the POH benefits can be located @ home (granted, not all of them). For example, we have the health regeneration box (but to be fair, it does take time to cooldown). We also have the Zenyte home portal, which takes you practically anywhere across the game, as well as the fairy rings and spirit tree to the south-east. So for construction to be integrated, a lot of the useful stuff (some mentioned above) @ home would then become, well, useless.

felix.png

4 hours ago, Fe Felix said:

Hey there @sugary

Speaking from my personal opinion, construction is something that is not at the front of the line when it comes to 'big' updates. To me, there are more important things to be worked on and pushed.

However,  in saying that, I do 100% acknowledge that construction has the potential to be a big help to a select amount players. As far as 'when' construction will be integrated, I'm not able to tell you.

One last thing that has to be considered is a lot of the POH benefits can be located @ home (granted, not all of them). For example, we have the health regeneration box (but to be fair, it does take time to cooldown). We also have the Zenyte home portal, which takes you practically anywhere across the game, as well as the fairy rings and spirit tree to the south-east. So for construction to be integrated, a lot of the useful stuff (some mentioned above) @ home would then become, well, useless.

Doesn't really answer his question though, is it coming to Zenyte, yes or no (that's the answer he's looking for 😄)
Also UIM really benefit hard from construction, not just for the regeneration pool(s), etc, but for storage options (clue items, ...)

@Fe Simon,

If one, or some, full-time developers can be bought on-board I see absolutely no reason why construction cannot be worked around and implemented. At this point in time however as you may know, we have 1 dev. I don't know much, if anything about developing but I would assume that the addition of a whole skill could be quite the (lengthy) task.

15 minutes ago, Fe Simon said:

Also UIM really benefit hard from construction

I do understand this, which is why I stated that it would benefit a  s e l e c t  amount of players (not saying that these benefits would have 0 effect on the rest of the player base). 

I do agree with you that construction would be a cool addition, it's simply a question of "can it be done right now, with the tools that we currently possess?" 

• Zenyte 1

felix.png

1 hour ago, Fe Simon said:

Doesn't really answer his question though, is it coming to Zenyte, yes or no (that's the answer he's looking for 😄)
Also UIM really benefit hard from construction, not just for the regeneration pool(s), etc, but for storage options (clue items, ...)

UIMs can also store items in to the chest at home and use STASH units for emote clues etc., but I agree that construction would definitely help alot.

I can only recommend to keep your eyes open for Development Blogs and Discord announcements for update snippets and more.

We have gone through some rough times and things haven't gone as planned, but I can assure y'all we are all working hard to keep the wheels spinning.

Hope y'all having wonderful summer after all!

• Like 1