Sign in to follow this  
sugary

Server active?

Hello I am wondering if this server is still active and not too late to start as a new player

Hello @sugary and welcome to Zenyte! It's definitely not too late to start. We are still very much active. We usually range anywhere from 25-80 players; it just depends on what time of the day it is. We have been lacking some updates lately, but we're literally in the process right now of completing an update we hope to release this week! Plus another update very soon after that (1-2 more weeks) that will bring forth an array of new content. 

Zenyte is known for having a very authentic OSRS feeling. Most of our content is 1:1 with OSRS with a lot of attention to detail.

If you have anymore questions or just need any help in general, I highly recommend joining our Discord

Here is another helpful link with a lot of information:

https://forums.zenyte.com/forum/180-server-information/

• Zenyte 1

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

HI; yeah come and join us, probably one of the best times to come and join us, get involved ready for the future roll out of the updates.

plenty to get stuck into whilst you wait! 

Welcome.

Opi.
rKNQjwM.png

Hey man! I've also recently joined and I've found that the server is very lively. There's an open community that'll welcome you.
Building your account stats and gearwise proves to be really fun and the economy feels very neat since there are not many major items being dropped on daily basis, the economy feels really stable to me.

• Zenyte 1

1200px-Verzik_Vitur_display.png.df0484436e799246ca332ab9ffdaa700.pngQ.png.95f4d6f2d7390bfe5a61accc3cb50074.png300px-Great_Olm.png.4b5727b57d536a43859f0c6be79a04a3.png

Raids School Signup | Raids 1 Guide

Never too late to join the party.

Not like it used  to be 500 plus on at all times but we getting back up there I just joined back even tho I lost my main still support and love the sever #zenytewill be great again

My account is a couple years old, it took me a bit to grab my interest but I'm here now starting fresh with a few buddies & I'd say there's never a better time to start! 🙂

• Like 1