radi

Radi's COMPLETE INDEPTH GUIDE TO ALL DIARIES

Didn't check replies to see if this was already said but Make a Mind Tiara isn't listed on the Falador Easy Diary

Such a great detailed guide thanks mate. Going to favourite this for when I smash through the dairies one day soon.

bloodmgx?bg=zenyte

134rr4g3?bg=zenyte

Kandarian hard 6.3 make yew longbow from scratch. You may have to pick the flex from the field and turn into a bowstring in order to complete the diary. I just helped someone trying to do it that had a bowstring prior to doing it and it would not complete. Then I had him go to flax field pick flax and turn it into bowstring then use it on the bow and it worked. 

"Craft 252 Air Runes simultaneously - Stock up an inventory with pure essence and run an abyss runecrafting run for air runes."

Have tried this both through the Abyss and directly through Air Altar, any ideas?

bloodmgx?bg=zenyte

134rr4g3?bg=zenyte

As someone who is using this guide, naming the plants at the beginning instead of the seeds made this guide much more difficult than necessary. I spent way too long trying to pickpocket a bittercap seed, for example.

Just wanted to verify that the Bake Pie spell DOES work for the achievement. I just did it, in the cooking range section. Did not use the range at all. 

Excellent guide, this has been instrumental in my journey!

6rfD1AK.png

Someone pointed out: The Palm Tree needs to be planted in Lleya, if anyone else uses this guide still.

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events