Gepan

Free Donator Status | Donator Giveaways - Customer Appreciation!

logo-nav.png

Customer Appreciation  - May 2021

Hello Community,

I would like to say thank you on behalf of the Senior Staff Team and Management Team for being apart of this community. One thing that sets us apart from our competition in the RSPS market is we do not strive for donations and have actually gave away over $10,000 in bonds/items over the last 8 months. 

When I took on the role of the Community Manager and opted out of my salary that was offered it was a clear indication that the intentions would be shifting.  We do need to have donations to continue to operate efficiently as we progress into more marketing, developing and social media stages however your donator status does not take priority over the quality of care each one of our community members should receive. 

C8SPDTd.gif

None Donators | New Players | Returning Players

I have made an executive decision that I would be offering all non-donators, returning players, and new players entry level donator status of Sapphire Donator until May 3rd in celebration of customer appreciation day.  You will not receive the credits and the donator status may not be transferred.  You will also be limited to 1 account per person this means we will actively check IP addresses, MAC addresses and other identify features we have available. 

C8SPDTd.gif

Current Donators

We will be doing some giveaways throughout the month of May in order to be entered please comment on this thread with your in-game name and how you first discovered this server!  We are aiming toward having at least 20 drawings over the period of the next 40 days so best of luck to all our participants! 

C8SPDTd.gif

Email | Facebook | Youtube

The Management Team has sent out approximately 73,000 emails informing of recent changes made throughout the last 8 months. If you received this email it is legit and the content is written by a member of the Management Team. We have received a lot of inquires! We are nearing 1,000 likes on our Facebook page (currently 930) we will be doing the $100.00 bond giveaway at 1000 so please if you not like the page, and comment on the post for the giveaway! Here is a link to our Facebook page.

We also are pleased to officially announce that we will be starting a Official Youtube channel effective this week with our new Marketing Gurus who will introduce themselves shortly!  Please take a minute to subscribe to this channel for any new content teasers, guides and Q&As. 

If you have any questions or concerns about anything in this thread feel free to reach out to me personally or a member of the Staff Team.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

jhtt2mP.png

• Zenyte 3

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

rsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Report a Player  | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

Posted (edited)

Entering the giveaway! IGN: Xer

Found this server while looking for a osrs rsps that had runelite, this one looked really appealing! 🙂

Thank you so much for all the hard work you and the rest of the staff do, wouldn't be the same without you guys.

Edited by xer

Just now, xer said:

Entering the giveaway! IGN: Xer

Found this server while looking for a osrs reps that had runelite, this one looked really appealing! 🙂

Thank you so much for all the hard work you and the rest of the staff do, wouldn't be the same without you guys.

5 minutes ago, Gepan said:

logo-nav.png

Customer Appreciation  - May 2021

Hello Community,

I would like to say thank you on behalf of the Senior Staff Team and Management Team for being apart of this community. One thing that sets us apart from our competition in the RSPS market is we do not strive for donations and have actually gave away over $10,000 in bonds/items over the last 8 months. 

When I took on the role of the Community Manager and opted out of my salary that was offered it was a clear indication that the intentions would be shifting.  We do need to have donations to continue to operate efficiently as we progress into more marketing, developing and social media stages however your donator status does not take priority over the quality of care each one of our community members should receive. 

C8SPDTd.gif

None Donators | New Players | Returning Players

I have made an executive decision that I would be offering all non-donators, returning players, and new players entry level donator status of Sapphire Donator until May 3rd in celebration of customer appreciation day.  You will not receive the credits and the donator status may not be transferred.  You will also be limited to 1 account per person this means we will actively check IP addresses, MAC addresses and other identify features we have available. 

C8SPDTd.gif

Current Donators

We will be doing some giveaways throughout the month of May in order to be entered please comment on this thread with your in-game name and how you first discovered this server!  We are aiming toward having at least 20 drawings over the period of the next 40 days so best of luck to all our participants! 

C8SPDTd.gif

Email | Facebook | Youtube

The Management Team has sent out approximately 73,000 emails informing of recent changes made throughout the last 8 months. If you received this email it is legit and the content is written by a member of the Management Team. We have received a lot of inquires! We are nearing 1,000 likes on our Facebook page (currently 930) we will be doing the $100.00 bond giveaway at 1000 so please if you not like the page, and comment on the post for the giveaway! Here is a link to our Facebook page.

We also are pleased to officially announce that we will be starting a Official Youtube channel effective this week with our new Marketing Gurus who will introduce themselves shortly!  Please take a minute to subscribe to this channel for any new content teasers, guides and Q&As. 

If you have any questions or concerns about anything in this thread feel free to reach out to me personally or a member of the Staff Team.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

jhtt2mP.png

Customer appreciation day is officially on May 21st so our giveaways will be concluded until that day. Remember current donators please reply to this thread with the information requested in main article! 

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

rsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Report a Player  | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

IGN : Eivor

I found the server simply by searching for rsps's on google and after trying several settled for this one, and im glad I did.

Hi.

I found this server from my friend who told me about it.

Liquor King. I found this server while searching for rsps's and I tried this one, ever since then I have been hooked.

In-game name: Hexae

How I discovered Zenyte? I saw a thread on Rune-server, back in 2018... if I recall correctly.. Well, that was a long time ago. But, hey, I am still here!

• Zenyte 1

IGN: https://cdn.zenyte.com/assets/forum/crowns/Developer.svgHexae

Ign: Qwqqe

I found this server after the last server I was in shut down. I was looking at new servers and liked that is one had mobile and runelite. 

Great and amazing server, one of my firsts! how i found it well my boyfriend introduced me! ign Megan<3

IGN: Butt Kraken

found this server when I was hunting something with achievement diaries and full runelite. It’s the most like OSRS I have ever found and I love it! 

archaic/justice

found the server prior to its launch, a few friends and i where watching its development, and tracking the launch date, glad to say i've been here since that day june 7th 2019,

justice

IGN: H0ax

Was referred to here by Palm, stayed for #FishingRod

• Zenyte 1

IGN: 1945

I found out about this server In late 2019 when I was passing by my little brother and shouldered him for a few seconds, I thought he was on OSRS and he corrected me saying; No, this is almost like an OSRS Clone, named Zenyte & then the rest is history.... 🍻

IGN: 43

found on google 🧐

"Current Donators

We will be doing some giveaways throughout the month of May in order to be entered please comment on this thread with your in-game name and how you first discovered this server!  We are aiming toward having at least 20 drawings over the period of the next 40 days so best of luck to all our participants! "

Hi,

I discovered this server on January 30th 2019 when I decided to first make my normal account. The server was great, the community was friendly (most of it) and I really enjoyed how close it was to osrs. Got great memories such as getting the 1st ever (so i was told) 3rd age ring on the server as an extra reward from the Mimic, trying bosses I have never tried before and of course, maxing twice (the hardcore gave much greater enjoyment).

Nowadays, I like to log and help around the clan chat, answering whenever I can and if I know, compete on Lvl3virgin's random number guesses (won 3 so far, ironman luck), 1945's random giveaways and just messing around.

Thank you for keeping the server up, I know sometimes it can be rough with people randomly logging back on and talking crap about the server count or no construction (nice meme so far btw) but I really do appreciate it.

Whoever reads this reply, you can hit me up in-game. I'll happly chat with you about anything 🙂

Cheers, 

Worst hc lul 

2.5years later. I don't remember how I started to be honest. More then likely a rsps list website. But this server had it's ups and downs buts it strong. Only server I thought was worth it to donate to. As a veteran with well over 100 days played. This is my home away from home. So many firsts it's insane. Some if not all staff are my friends. And it didn't start because they were staff or what ever it's because they are awesome and friend. Lvl3 is a good friend if mine. Kal3 is one of my best friends. Cnote and felix and all the other boys are some of my greatest friends. Thank zen!

IGN(s): 5x The Chill, HCIM Chill, Chillsav

I found Zenyte through a RSPS youtuber who showcased the server before launch and I was amazed how similar to OSRS it really was. Joined originally in June of 2019 right around launch and have pretty much played since, with some small breaks here and there. Ever since I came back in late summer of 2020 I have been loving being apart of this community.

IGN: aq P

I found zenyte through runelocus I'm pretty sure I was looking for pre eoc and started grinding this instead. Much better than any pre eoc server. Yall are so active its refreshing.

IGN : MB

was always my fav server i just came back to the server 2 days ago 

i am a big fan

#1 fun rsps 

#1 flawless rsps

#1 greatest community

keep it up guys ❤️

IGN: Crip

I found Zenyte RSPS on RuneLocus back in September 2019. The high quality content & community ensured my loyalty. 

Zen18 same name in game

I discovered this server shortly after learning about private servers in general, and trying out a few different servers with mobile access.  I saw a few different people recommending Zenyte on different Reddit posts, so I decided to give it a shot.  8 months later still enjoying it (almost) every single day if not for more than just a few minutes here and there at work.