Events Team

✔️ DONATOR GIVEAWAY 🔥

logo-nav.png

Donator Giveaway
- Reminder; You will need to contact Matt (Gepan) prior to donating if you wish to be entered in this giveaway!! -

Event Dates

- Commencement date/time: Monday, April 12th 00:01 GMT (SERVER TIME)
- Concluded date/time:  Friday, May 7th 23:59 GMT (SERVER TIME)

Hello Community Members,

The Staff Team and Management Team decided this month we will actually be doing a giveaway for the exclusive Theoatrix full desk mousepads! We will be doing three random drawings on Friday May 7th and allow the winners to select the specific mousepad available at that time. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

The eligibility is quite simple you must have donated at least $10.00 or 20M OSGP between April 12th and May 7th. (Multiple entries allowed)  Remember, like all of our giveaways, you will still receive the amount donated and credits as per usual, however this will be an extra incentive.  You lose nothing but have the chance to gain significantly. 

Donation Special: All donations of at least 3 entries or higher ($30, 60M OSGP) will be receiving a 30% increase in the amount of credits received.

NOTE:  YOU NEED TO CONTACT GEPAN (MATT) PRIOR TO DONATING IF YOU WISHED TO BE ENTERED IN THIS GIVEAWAY!

Can we have more then one entry?:
 Yes every $10/20M OSGP will count as 1 entry!

How can I win?:
 You will just need to donate at least $10.00, or 20M OSGP between the dates of April 12th 2021 and May 7th 2021.

What if I don't want to a mousepad? 
If you win the giveaway and decide to opt out of a mousepad you will receive equivalent in donator status. 

Will you need my address?
Manager Matt (Gepan) will need your address to have the product sent however if you wish to purchase yourself he can send you the total purchase amount or you can take the option above for equivalent in donator status.

Who can I contact if I have any questions?
You can contact Matt on discord or Manager Matt in-game.

What is the most important part of the event?
You need to contact Gepan (Matt) prior to donating or your donation will be void!

• Zenyte 6

""If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns about an Official Event please contact HC Tuoppi"

Server Events  | Events Feedback | Official Discord  
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW THE ACCOUNT

Okay, just wanna say, this is cool as hell.

justice

damnnn, this is a sick idea for a giveaway... going to be a bloody tough decision for whoever wins 

1 hour ago, Life said:

I guess it's a cool concept, but to enter you're paying 1/3 the price of the mousepad already.

Regardless how much it is, most are gonna donate anyways.

It's a simple way of giving back, Many players are interested. I see the value of it not being a problem, but the idea being what matters. Thank you tho!

• Zenyte 2
  • Dislike 2

On 4/11/2021 at 1:15 PM, Events Team said:

logo-nav.png

Donator Giveaway
- Reminder; You will need to contact Matt (Gepan) prior to donating if you wish to be entered in this giveaway!! -

Event Dates

- Commencement date/time: Monday, April 12th 00:00 GMT (SERVER TIME)
- Concluded date/time:  Friday, May 7th 00:00 GMT (SERVER TIME)

Hello Community Members,

The Staff Team and Management Team decided this month we will actually be doing a giveaway for the exclusive Theoatrix full desk mousepads! We will be doing three random drawings on Friday May 7th and allow the winners to select the specific mousepad available at that time. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

The eligibility is quite simple you must have donated at least $10.00 or 20M OSGP between April 12th and May 7th. (Multiple entries allowed)  Remember, like all of our giveaways, you will still receive the amount donated and credits as per usual, however this will be an extra incentive.  You lose nothing but have the chance to gain significantly. 

Donation Special: All donations of at least 3 entries or higher ($30, 60M OSGP) will be receiving a 30% increase in the amount of credits received.

NOTE:  YOU NEED TO CONTACT GEPAN (MATT) PRIOR TO DONATING IF YOU WISHED TO BE ENTERED IN THIS GIVEAWAY!

Can we have more then one entry?:
 Yes every $10/20M OSGP will count as 1 entry!

How can I win?:
 You will just need to donate at least $10.00, or 20M OSGP between the dates of April 12th 2021 and May 7th 2021.

What if I don't want to a mousepad? 
If you win the giveaway and decide to opt out of a mousepad you will receive equivalent in donator status. 

Will you need my address?
Manager Matt (Gepan) will need your address to have the product sent however if you wish to purchase yourself he can send you the total purchase amount or you can take the option above for equivalent in donator status.

Who can I contact if I have any questions?
You can contact Matt on discord or Manager Matt in-game.

What is the most important part of the event?
You need to contact Gepan (Matt) prior to donating or your donation will be void!

I get aswell?