Gepan

Information: Player & Staff Reports

smallerzen.png
C8SPDTd.gif

Report a Player and Staff Reports 

Hello Community,

I have recently been in discussion with members of the Staff Team and I would like to address some of the issues that have risen from members of our community in this reminder thread.  A Moderator is not required to react to every situation that occurs in-game because they have a lot of additional responsibilities such as bot-busting, bug testing, events, and many other non-disclosures.  If you are being insulted or disrespected by another player it is your responsibility to report this player in our report a player section of discord

I have instructed our Moderators to start directing players to submit reports instead of investigating situations instantaneously and issuing punishments. This provides for a more thorough investigation and relieves some stress from our moderators.  So if a Moderator requests that you submit a player report they are not trying to ignore your immediate concern however want to ensure your case gets the necessary attention and investigation it requires.

I have also recently received a few reports from our moderators and administrators that we have a handful of repeat offenders whom have been pushing issues just far enough that it's become a nuisance however don't quite overstep the line.  This type of behavior is not acceptable and I have instructed them to start disciplining these individuals as seen fit.  So if your one of those players who take enjoyment out of annoying members of the Staff Team I would strongly discourage it. You will no longer be welcome on the server if it continues. 

The final reminder is we have a system set in place for reporting members of the Staff Team. It has become way to frequent that there is drama in the help CC, discord, and DMs about what so and so moderator or administrator has done.  I review and handle all Staff Reports and I feel that I do so fairly so if you have a complaint or a issue with a member of the Staff Team please give me the decency and respect and report them for I can handle the situation professionally and promptly before getting other members of the community involved.  You can find this section located here.

Thank you for taking time to read over this reminder! 

Sincerely,
Gepan

• Zenyte 5
  • Like 3

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events