Revenant Guide

Revenant Guide

I am not the creator of this guide, sole credits respectively goes to@Life

The Revenant Caves are a great source of income, as it drops Ancient drops, which are worth anywhere from 500k-40M. The Caves are located in the Wilderness, so beware you may catch yourself getting poked once in a while! Revenants use all three styles of attack, but using a Bracelet of Etherum negates all damage from the Revenants, as long as it's charged with Ether.

I. Gear Setup
II. How to get there
III. Drops
IV. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

I. Gear Setup
This is what I use with my team
Inv8.png

Welfare gear (or without a team)
Inv9.png

II. How to get there
Option 1
Use a Burning Amulet to teleport to Lava Maze (Level 41), and run East along the lava to enter the Cavern

Option 2
Use a Burning Amulet to teleport to Bandit Camp (Level 17), and run East along the lava to enter the Cavern

Option 3
Use a Revenant Cave Teleport to go straight to the Cavern

Option 4
Open the Zenyte Portal, and choose Wilderness > Forinthry Dungeon.

Image is from Running East, using the Lava Maze teleport option on your Burning amulet.

Once inside, follow the pathing South East, until you reach Revenants.

South of the Gold squares indicate Wilderness level 30, where you can use your Royal Seed Pod to teleport away.

I recommend turning Auto Retaliate off. This will prevent you from running to an NPC you're attacking while trying to loot your last drop, and if you're in a clan it will prevent you from attacking you clan-mates who need to skull on you.

III. Drops
Revenants drop tons of skilling supplies, and alchables. If you want a full list, checkout the Official Wiki here.
Some notable drops are listed below.

latest?cb=20180726105142 Craws Bow
latest?cb=20180806120319Viggora's Mace
latest?cb=20180726105143Thammaron's Sceptre
latest?cb=20180726105141Amulet of Avarice
latest?cb=20171123151238 Ancient Crystal
latest?cb=20180208141551-latest?cb=20180208141552 Ancient Emblems - Ancient Relics

IV. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

• Revenants are capable of healing themselves randomly when their health falls below 50%, thus making them longer kills. If you're new, I'd suggest the Greater Demon, Hellhound, and Ork, as they're a middle combat level that are pretty easy, and still have decent drop percentages.

• If you are not using a Revenant weapon, Viggora's, Craws, or Thammarons Sceptre, I'd advise not attacking the Knight, or Dragon. These two NPC's are the two tanks, and you with an Abyssal whip/Rune C'bow, you'll be engaged for a long time.

• Revenants are weak to the Salve amulet, so I suggest you use Salve (ei). Tarns Scroll is used to enchant (Purchase from Slayer Masters), and an Imbue Scroll to imbue (Purchase from Loyalty Shop)

• You receive NO DAMAGE if you have a charged Bracelet of Ethereum equipped.

• Always carry an Amulet of Glory, or a Seed pod for quick teleports in case of PKers. Teleports can only be used at Level 30 Wildy, and under.

• Magic Shortbow (i) can be made buy using a Magic Shortbow on a Magic Shortbow Scroll purchased from the Bounty shop.

Great guide. Marking the line in wildy is a good idea, if i ever dare to go in.