Kraken Guide

Kraken Guide

I am not the creator of this guide, sole credits respectively goes to@Life

The Kraken resides in the Kraken Cove, Southwest of the Piscatoris Fishing Colony. It is known for the Kraken Tentacle, and Trident of the seas drops. Kraken can only be fought with 87 Slayer, and 50 Magic while on a Slayer task.

I. Gear Setup
II. How to get there
III. The fight
IV. Drops
V. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

I. Gear Setup
Max setup
Inv6.png
Lower setup
Inv7.png

II. How to get there
Option 1
Kraken Teleport Scroll, Portal -> Kraken

Option 2
Using a Dramen staff, teleport to A-K-Q on the tree at home, and run West untill you reach the Cove.

III. The fight
Once inside the cave, run North to the entrance, and Enter the Crevice.

From here, you'll want to stand where I am above, equip your range weapon, in this instance I am using a Toxic Blowpipe. In order to damage Kraken, you'll need to get the attention of the four tentacles surrounding the large whirlpool. Attack the small whirlpools, Invigorate your Heart, then switch back to Trident, and attack Kraken.

Use Mystic Might for the boss fight, you should take close to no damage. 

IV. Drops
Kraken drop table isn't the best, but she's got a few juicy rewards.
If you want a full list, checkout the Official Wiki here.
Some notable drops are listed below.

Kraken tentacle.png: Kraken drops Kraken tentacle with rarity 1/400 in quantity 1 Kraken tentacle
Trident of the seas (full).png: Kraken drops Trident of the seas (full) with rarity 1/512 in quantity 1 Trident of the seas (full)
Pet kraken.png: Kraken drops Pet kraken with rarity 1/3,000 in quantity 1 Pet Kraken

V. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

• Kraken can only be awoken by attacking the four smaller whirlpools surrounding here, I recommend a Blowpipe with Longrange to 1 tap them, then a switch back to Trident for Kraken.

• Kraken hit hard, but not often. The tentacles hit more often, but do not do that much damage, you should be able to do a task for around 90 kills in my gear before you need to restock.

• I use Armadyl armour, just for the Magic defense, but Karil's Leathertop and Karil's Leatherskirt would be suffice.

• Imbued heart isn't necessary. But you'll do much more DPS per kill, and is an infinite boost, usable every 7 minutes.

• I'm using a Blowpipe with Adamant darts, but you could use any kind of darts, or even an MSB with welfare arrows.