Skotizo Guide

Skotizo Guide

I am not the creator of this guide, sole credits respectively goes to@Life

Skotizo is a demonic boss beneath the Catacombs of Kourend. A Dark totem in your inventory grants you 1 instance with this demi-boss.
If you die, there is no way to retrieve your items, so always remember a teleport out.

I. Gear Setup
II. How to get there
III. Drops
IV. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

I. Gear Setup
(Range)
Preferred Method*
Inv.png

I. Gear Setup
(Melee)

Inv2.png

II. How to get there
Option 1
Use the Portal, and go to Dungeons -> Kourend Catacombs. While having a Dark totem in your inventory, click on the "Teleport Altar" option.

III. Drops
Skotizo is one of the best methods of obtaining a Scroll box (hard), as it always drops on death, as well as 1 Ancient Shard.
If you want a full list, checkout the Official Wiki here.
Some notable drops are listed below.

Uncut Onyx
 Dark Claw
Skotos

IV. Mechanics & Tips/Tricks

• Once inside, use your Arclight/Dragon Warhammer special attacks on Skotizo, to weaken him.

• If using range, protect from magic and stand away from him to negate all damage. If using Melee, protect from Melee and stand next to him.

• At any time Skotizo may activate one, or more Awakened Atlars at the 4 sides of the room. They all have 100 HP, but you'll need to equip Arc light and 1 each will kill them. If they are active, Skotizo's Defence will be increased.

• Killing the North and South rapidly will make them unable to spawn, as well as killing the West and East rapidly.

• After Skotizo is below half HP, he may summon 3 Demon Spawns and/or a Ankou, focus on the boss.

• Each Totem gives 1 chance at Skotizo, if you die, or kill him you can not kill him without another totem.