Chambers Of Xeric.pngInferno.png

Adamant Dragon.pngRune Dragon.pngKBD.pngVork.pngLizardman Shaman.png

Smoke Devil.pngRevs.pngDagg Prime.pngDagg Rex.pngDagg Supreme.png

Armadyl Boss.pngBandos Boss.pngSaradomin Boss.pngZamorak Boss.pngZulrah.png

Callisto.pngChaos Elemental.pngVet'ion.pngScorpia.pngVenatis.png

Cerb.pngCorp.pngJad.pngKaphite Queen.pngKraken.png

MA2.pngGiant Mole.pngSupply Drops.pngSkotizo.png

Miscellaneous_Guides.png

Achievement Diary.pngNewcomers Guide.pngBest In Slot.pngEnsouled Heads.pngGrand Exchange Value.png

2FA.pngDiscord.pngZenyte Knowledge.png

Forums_Criteria_Guide.png

Criteria to be met, in order to be considered for a Golden Guide pin:

• Guide must have no grammatical errors 5fca3a1da0.png
  • Guide must be easy to read, no color clashing, proper use of bullets, paragraphs, overall clean appearance. 5fca3a1da0.png
  • Guide must include as much information as possible. i.e best methods, best gear to use, fastest teleports, etc 5fca3a1da0.png
    Note: If 1 or more of the above criteria is not met, your guide will not be considered to be featured.

Rewards for obtaining the rank of a Golden Guide Author:

• Rewarded the Grand Maester medal for the duration of 1 or more of your guides being featured. GrandMaester.png
  • A Gilded Star next to your guide.a4ca49d7db.png
  • An in-game reward of 1,000,000 Coins per guide, featured.

F.A.Q

Spoiler
  • If my guide is featured, will I always have the Grand Maester medal?
              No. The Grand Maester medal is only applied to your account if 1 or more of your guides are featured. If another player writes a guide that the Staff Team feels meets the criteria more than the current guide, yours will be un-pinned, and thus losing the Grand Maester. This encourages others to add quality to their guides, and constantly try to perfect it.

• Can there be multiple Golden Guides on the same subject?
              No. There is only 1 Golden Guide for each skill, boss, etc.

• What is the point of Golden Guides?

The point of this, is to hopefully boost up the quality guides being made, and give incentives and reward those who take their time, and create an off-the-wall guide that can benefit the Zenyte Community. Golden guides can be a one-stop-shop, for all players, as this sub-forum will house only the best and well made guides, that will be beneficial for every player, which is why there are strict standards in place, in order to be featured.

• Do I need to apply, or notify anyone about my guide in order to be eligible for my topic to be featured?
              No, as long as your guide meets the above criteria, the Staff Team will thoroughly review your guide(s), and put it up for internal discussion. We will only choose the absolute best written guide in that skill/NPC to be chosen for a Golden Guide.

• Do Golden Guides apply to any guide, or just specific topics?

Golden Guides apply to Skilling Guides, PVM Guides, Miscellaneous Guides, and Forum Guides.

Special Thanks

Spoiler

Special Thanks to@Life for the original idea of a Golden Guide Directory & the FAQ. I just remade the skill-tabs, NPC Tabs & re-wrote it. Hexae re-made the slogans & created the Golden Zenyte logo.

A Special Thanks to everyone whom were involved with all of these beautiful guides alike, Golden & Every other single type of guides,

We thank you each & one of you beautiful people from the bottom of our hearts, 🍺

• Zenyte 2
  • Like 1