We have currently an ongoing donator giveaway! For more information click here

Growls

Favorite Video Games

What are your favorite video games besides Zenyte/Runescape? (Listing other RSPS is against the rules, do not do that.) 

Personally I enjoy

1. FPS games like Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Star Wars Battlefront 2
  2. Open World RPG games like Skyrim, Cyberpunk 2077, and Star Wars The Fallen Order
  3. Racing games like Forza, Need for Speed, and Gran Turismo.
  4. I occasionally enjoy some other handheld games like the Pokemon series or Animal Crossing New Horizons.

Top 40 Ranked Ultimate Ironman

19+ Year Runescape Veteran

Former Server Support

1406959756_newgrowls.png.1409d8b1e998a7d0903d315d664b46d3.png

Monster Hunter World has always intrigued me but I've yet to give it a try. I haven't really played anything lately since starting Zenyte, but just before I had played through Witcher 3 and FFXV. Witcher 3 was of course great. FFXV was my second playthrough. I was really underwhelmed when it was first released and I'm a huge FF fan. Since then they've added some things. I also didn't really give the combat system a chance the first time through. I just kind of warped striked my way to through the game. Between the new things they added, fully taking advantage of the combat system, and playing it on my new 65" 4K TV, it was a totally different experience for me and I honestly fell in love with it lol. 

It's hard to find console games that keep me enthralled nowadays. Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War are also very good. I used to play a lot of Diablo 3, but grinding greater rifts just got boring eventually. I think that's pretty much it as of late. Oh, actually the most recent was Devil May Cry 5. I'm a big fan of that series as well and was very impressed with DMC5. 

On 12/16/2020 at 1:22 AM, Sir Hassan said:

Right now I'm really into Sekiro and Monster Hunter World. Also started my second playthrough of Red Dead Redemption 2! Would consider all 3 to be some of the best games I've ever played hands down 😄

While waiting on fixes for CP2077 also playing RDR2, but for the first time. Very addictive game!

Edited by treasureness
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 1:50 AM, Kaiko said:

image.png.eec3add73237b269e44635131bac7347.png 

Used to be a huge Overwatch player but it just turned into a toxic fest, seems like its either huge sweats or terrible players who can't play roles right.

• Like 1

Top 40 Ranked Ultimate Ironman

19+ Year Runescape Veteran

Former Server Support

1406959756_newgrowls.png.1409d8b1e998a7d0903d315d664b46d3.png

I only play Overwatch to snipe.

I was low Diamond S4 and it just drained me.
I play Apex/Siege heavily now, everything else is just a pass time.