blazedxboss

The Names Blazed(USA), Hello Everyone.

YOOO Whats up boys, or men, my names blazedxboss ig.. I GOT TORAGS pl8 legs on KC 4.. WHAT ? FOUR on a HCIM. That is insane RNG, my defense stats are now through as this is the only item along with perhaps a dharoks legs instead as i have a torso. This early stage in the game of 99cmb with 220+ def in each section except mage ofc, is insane in my opinion. I am really enjoying the server and the grind involved with the easily leveling as i am x50 and do not have time to play as much as i would like! also x25 skilling is awesome and perfectly paired with the x50 for combat as well. If you made it this far thanks for reading my post and happy Zenyting! 😄 Please feel free to add me as i am very friendly and join my clans CC if you are an ironman or just a normal player looking for a good CC. = "Irons cc" Much love, and BEST REGARDS FROM USA, 

IG; Blazedxboss 

4kcbarowstorags.PNG

• Like 1

Hello @blazedxboss

Welcome to Zenyte!

Very impressive RNG there for your early barrow's chests, glad to hear your enjoying the server, if you need any assistance don't hesitate to send any of the staff members a message via the forums, in-game our via our discord.

Hey man! Very dope RNG you have there brother, I wish you luck in your future adventures my fellow Zenytian ! Glad to read you seem like you're enjoying your time here! Have a good one homie & enjoy your gameplay !! 😄 

Welcome to Zenyte! Happy to see you've found an account type and xp rate that fits your needs. I hope your good RNG continues, as the ironman life can be quite cruel 😅. If you need help with anything to hesitate to reach out to any staff or ask for help in the help CC.