Little Bear

Requesting a personal roll back.

Good afternoon team, 

I've recently picked up a new farm run and decided to include Jangerberries. This means I use the bush patch at the Champions Guild. 

I went to the spot to see if the bush was ready and it turns out it wasn't, so I logged off. I logged back on at 16:30 to find that I was dead. The only explanation for this, is that my account has not been logged off correctly and the mugger in the area has killed me. 

I know I logged off correctly and even if my phone locked, it automatically disconnects me anyway. Can this please be looked into? I've lost around 3k grimy toadflax's that I've farmed this week and I don't believe this was my error. 

Thank you guys.

5 minutes ago, Hxrdcore said:

Hey Little Bear,

This will need to be looked into by Kris. I will forward this on to him. 

Thank you very much, appreciate your promptness 🙂

Not quite what you explained.

For starters, the items you lost were the following:

Lost items: {
0=>Potato cactus seed [id: 22873, amount: 326], 
1=>Spade [id: 952, amount: 1], 
2=>Dwarf weed seed [id: 5303, amount: 57], 
3=>Grimy dwarf weed [id: 218, amount: 2637], 
4=>Seed dibber [id: 5343, amount: 1], 
5=>Zenyte home teleport [id: 22721, amount: 1487], 
6=>Jangerberry seed [id: 5104, amount: 273]
}

At 2020-09-27 14:43:28.142 you teleported to the Champions guild and walked just south of the bush patch.

At 2020-09-27 14:43:40.756 you logged out of the game successfully.

At 2020-09-27 14:57:14.943 you logged back into the game, only to do one click on the equipment tab, and seems you went AFK, as for the next two and a half minutes, there was zero activity from you.

At 2020-09-27 15:00:05.940, the mugger finished you off. The lost items are above.

At 2020-09-27 15:00:11.360, the game logged you out due to a disconnection.

And finally, at 2020-09-27 15:30:24.543, you logged back into the game and continued to play normally.

I've checked the logs and no one was around to pick any of your items up. The decision on this case shall be done by one of the administrators, I'm only here to provide the information of this case.

32 minutes ago, Kris said:

Not quite what you explained.

For starters, the items you lost were the following:

Lost items: {
0=>Potato cactus seed [id: 22873, amount: 326], 
1=>Spade [id: 952, amount: 1], 
2=>Dwarf weed seed [id: 5303, amount: 57], 
3=>Grimy dwarf weed [id: 218, amount: 2637], 
4=>Seed dibber [id: 5343, amount: 1], 
5=>Zenyte home teleport [id: 22721, amount: 1487], 
6=>Jangerberry seed [id: 5104, amount: 273]
}

At 2020-09-27 14:43:28.142 you teleported to the Champions guild and walked just south of the bush patch.

At 2020-09-27 14:43:40.756 you logged out of the game successfully.

At 2020-09-27 14:57:14.943 you logged back into the game, only to do one click on the equipment tab, and seems you went AFK, as for the next two and a half minutes, there was zero activity from you.

At 2020-09-27 15:00:05.940, the mugger finished you off. The lost items are above.

At 2020-09-27 15:00:11.360, the game logged you out due to a disconnection.

And finally, at 2020-09-27 15:30:24.543, you logged back into the game and continued to play normally.

I've checked the logs and no one was around to pick any of your items up. The decision on this case shall be done by one of the administrators, I'm only here to provide the information of this case.

I just wanted to start by saying that I had a random guess. Im about 350 dwarf weed off to 3k which is why i said around (as a guess) and didn't provide an exact number, apologies for the mix up with toadflax. I certainly wasn't blaming anyone. I simply asked if it could be looked into, thats all.

However I am certain that I logged off, hence my request.

The log is very close to the actions I explained in my request - however from your post it feels very much like you feel like I was making it up.

Thanks for looking into it anyway.

Edited by Little Bear

I believe you're confusing two things up here. You logged out twice while near the bush. First time around, it was by you and it logged you out properly. Second time, you logged in only to open one tab and this is where you went completely AFK. There was no further clicks received from you and you did not close the app/lose connection until several minutes in, right around where the Mugger finished you off.

Regardless though, it's an admins choice. I've provided the items above and ensured that no one else picked them up(thus ensuring nothing would be duped in the process of the refund).

Up to them if they wish to do so.

18 minutes ago, Kris said:

I believe you're confusing two things up here. You logged out twice while near the bush. First time around, it was by you and it logged you out properly. Second time, you logged in only to open one tab and this is where you went completely AFK. There was no further clicks received from you and you did not close the app/lose connection until several minutes in, right around where the Mugger finished you off.

Regardless though, it's an admins choice. I've provided the items above and ensured that no one else picked them up(thus ensuring nothing would be duped in the process of the refund).

Up to them if they wish to do so.

Must be my mistake then. Thank you for looking into this.