Ripvayne

Runelite Resource Pack - Dragonframe

Heya! I'm new here. I wanted to show off a resource pack that I had made for Runelite. This resource pack is actually available natively to everyone using Runelite that has the resource pack plugin installed. I've gotten a lot of mixed feedback on it, but I'm super happy that the creator of the plugin added it to the hub for everyone to use. If you decide to try it out, it's called Dragonframe. It isn't perfect, but it was a fun project! 

KIKP6yD.png

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hexae said:

I love the design, nice job!

3 minutes ago, Fawk said:

Looks amazing, i love it 😉

Thanks everyone! Glad you like it lol. If Zenyte ever gets support for resource packs I'll be sure to make this available here. 

Would be cool if we could have more interfaces like these, it seems pretty cool & I wouldn't of mind rocking one of these in Zenyte !! 

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of plugins or extra layouts or frames when it comes to game client. 

BUT I'm not saying that in a bad way, I'm happy for you and what you have to offer to the community.

Keep up the good work and have fun with your other projects! 🙂

Edited by HC Tuoppi

2 minutes ago, HC Tuoppi said:

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of plugins or extra layouts or frames when it comes to game client. 

BUT I'm not saying that in a bad way, I'm happy for you and what you have to offer to the community.

Keep up the good work and have fun with your other projects! 🙂

That's totally understandable 😄 The red can be a little difficult to look at after a while, it's a little easier to look at in resizeable mode. 

Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. 🙂