loltaven

My Indefinte Departure

I honestly don't really want to write this but I feel like I need to. I honestly don't have the same drive to log in much anymore. Not really having much fun. With my recent departure from the staff team I knew in the back of my mind this will follow suit. I just wanna say thank you to the people who were always real with me you know who you are. This community is the best community I have ever been apart of. I just wish I can see change but I sadly don't think we will ever see it. I probably will hop on from time to time but you wont see me seriously playing. I wish everyone here the best of luck. Met so many cool people here.But for the time being this is goodbye. Thank you for everything.

spacer.png

Edited by loltaven

It's sad to see you go @loltaven.

You was an all round great person to speak to and work along aside as a support, i do hope you will keep to your word and log in from time to time, i truly believe as a server the changes you are mentioning will come in due time.

Best of luck Taven i hope all goes well for you.

• Like 1

So sad to see you leaving 😞 All i can say is good luck and take care with your self! 

6 hours ago, Ziniy said:

I am actually sad to see this post, one of the by far most promising staff members i met, even though we did not talk alot.

I hope to see you again when the ship has turned 🙂

You're always welcome to hmu on discord! I'm always on it.