Gepan

Staff Update - 9/13/20

logo-nav.png

StaffUpdates.png

C8SPDTd.gif

Zenyte Community,

We would like to update you on the staff change(s) including but not limited to promotions and demotions since our last Staff Update on 8/29/20.
The Zenyte Staff and Development Team are working diligently both in-game and behind the scenes if you would like to take a look at our recent update Update log 31/08/2020 - Donator Benefits, Creature Creation & Sandstorm!

We would also like to remind the community that our applications for Server Support are available here.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding the position of Server Support or requirements in general please do not hesitate to ask!

Staff updates for 09-13-20 are as followed:

Promotions
@Passionhas been promoted to  Moderator 

Resignations
@Echohas resigned from  Administrator

@loltavenhas resigned from CNJYBbF.pngServer Support

Congratulations on our newly promoted Staff, and farewell to those we lost.

• Like 1

Congrats @Passionyou were the first person to help me out with some issues when I came back to Zenyte, you’re very friendly ; definitely deserved, but sad to see some people go. 

On 9/14/2020 at 4:25 AM, Gepan said:

logo-nav.png

StaffUpdates.png

C8SPDTd.gif

Zenyte Community,

We would like to update you on the staff change(s) including but not limited to promotions and demotions since our last Staff Update on 8/29/20.
The Zenyte Staff and Development Team are working diligently both in-game and behind the scenes if you would like to take a look at our recent update Update log 31/08/2020 - Donator Benefits, Creature Creation & Sandstorm!

We would also like to remind the community that our applications for Server Support are available here.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding the position of Server Support or requirements in general please do not hesitate to ask!

Staff updates for 09-13-20 are as followed:

Promotions
@Passionhas been promoted to  Moderator

Resignations
@Echohas resigned from  Administrator
@loltavenhas resigned from CNJYBbF.pngServer Support 

Congratulations on our newly promoted Staff, and farewell to those we lost.

gratz @Passion

I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but it's super cool to see the next cycle of people move up in ranks and pick up the slack. Congratulations @Passion!

All the best to those leaving, and I wish you the best in your respective futures 🙂