Sign in to follow this  
Echo

Im leaving

Thank you for everything echo you been super cool to talk with. Wish you the best of luck in your future!

• Like 1

I was unaware of your resignation as i was sleeping at the time, but thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put in to this server @Echo

I wish the best of luck in all your future goals and prospects, take it easy fella.

2 hours ago, Corey said:

See you in Verdansk

Still a little sad to see you leave since you have been around longer that I have been.  Anyhow, thank you @Echofor all the hard work you have put into Zenyte since you first joined it! Some people tend to forget that you did work on Zenyte, but not us. I wish you the best in whatever you will attempt to accomplish! I'll see you in Versdank season 6 mate. 

• Like 1

Good luck with your future endeavors and thanks for your contributions to Zenyte over these 15 months. Sorry for being so harsh on you. While I do believe what I said was true about your activity over the last couple months, I truly dont know what goes on behind the scenes in your life and I apologize for letting my frustrations get the better of me when trying to address those frustrations. I obviously didnt handle it as well as I could have and should have. Your work in the early days of Zenyte helped shape it into a top tier server and you should be proud of that.

Best of luck to you

Edited by Panda
  • Like 1

Was a pleasure having you apart of the team, Echo. You were an amazing staff member and contributed a great amount towards the success of Zenyte in the early days. You will not be forgotten.  I hope we'll meet again in the future. Until next time, old friend.

• Like 1

while they may be depressing and truly heartfelt, just know that these things are the best things to happen to you in order for you to pursue another avenue in life. whichever road you choose, you’ll exceed in. 

you’ll always be a friend to me.