Yamato69

Old RS2 Clan War Clip (DS Vs. DI)

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! I uploaded this video clip of one of the wars we (Dark Slayers) had with Damage Incorporated. It's just a short segment of our initial run-in with them. I don't think it was even a planned war, we were just doing our usual roaming of the wilderness and had heard they were as well.  I thought some of you might appreciate the nostalgia haha.

I uploaded it like 13 years ago so the quality may not be the best lol.  Here's the link to the video: 

Edited by Yamato69

Wow this is pretty hectic! Takes me back to 06 pking out of varrock east bank.

Extremely nostalgic vibes watching this video, it definitely takes me back thats for sure.

If you have any more old clips feel free to share them man

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leaned said:

Extremely nostalgic vibes watching this video, it definitely takes me back thats for sure.

If you have any more old clips feel free to share them man

No more videos unfortunately but I have some pictures I could upload later. Man I used to have some super super old pictures that I lost on my first computer that got fried. I'm talking like KBD was the strongest monster old, looking like a basic three-headed black dragon haha. But yeah, I've still got some decently old ones floating around. When I get home from work I'll look through them. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Yamato69 said:

No more videos unfortunately but I have some pictures I could upload later. Man I used to have some super super old pictures that I lost on my first computer that got fried. I'm talking like KBD was the strongest monster old, looking like a basic three-headed black dragon haha. But yeah, I've still got some decently old ones floating around. When I get home from work I'll look through them. 

For sure man i would love to see them and im sure others would too, and your taking it way back there with the KBD reference for sure!