We have currently an ongoing donator giveaway! For more information click here

Im Jo king

Forthos dungeon

Hello all,

This would be a big update and I know there already lots of big updates in the pipe line, however I feel this dungeon would be great for the server.

Here is the link post for the Forthos dungeon;

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Forthos_Dungeon

Why I think the dungeon would be great,

1) scorched grotto. A new location to kill red dragons and baby red dragon. What mades this a great spot to kill red dragons is that near the scratches grotto is the sacred bone burner, when you use bones on it you gain 300% more prayer XP. Further more an NPC called Eodan will tan your dragon hides bepending of you kourend diary's achievement will lower the cost. 

2) spider den . This added temple spiders a higher tier red spider. Spider den is a multi combat area meaning that chins can be used for really good ranged XP, with decent drops ( much better that mm1 tunnels)

3) gruddy chest, all monsters in the dungeon drop gruddy keys . They can be used on this chest for really good rewards . Potions , high tier foods.

4) lastly a new boss, Sarachnis. A mid tier boss with some really good drops from seeds, herd, ores ,gems and alchs .Sarachnis also drops three unique. Gaint egg sac(200 red spider eggs) best method to obtain red spider eggs. Sarachnis cudgel, a one handed cruch weapon used with a dragon defender would be one of the best crush weapon in game, that can be obtained though game play. Finally a new pet for everyone to collect .

• Like 1

This will come when we update to the latest OSRS revision.

The current revision we're using at the moment was during a time before Forthos Dungeon existed on OSRS, so it isn't available to us until we update - which is quite a large job, but one that will be done eventually. 

Report a bug | Join our QA teamReport a player

5D15PsB.gif
IGN
: Cf3LDdo.pngO | 5oYxfSs.pngRandoms
 Discord: Hxrdcore#4222

Great suggestion 🙂 Unfortunately, like Hxrdcore said our data is currently not up to date and revision upgrade is a big task. That being said, I have spent a good amount of time doing the groundwork for it and made some decent progress. After getting latest OSRS client connecting to our server (this was a month ago) I started on writing up Forthos Dungeon and did the majority of it. However, there is still a lot of work and testing for revision upgrade that needs doing so this has been put on the side as Kris and I will be finishing up Theatre Of Blood before engaging in any big pieces of content (revision upgrade). Once we complete Theatre Of Blood, we'll decide where we go from there but the good news is Forthos Dungeon will definitely be coming in the future. 

• Like 1