Kris

Update log 19/08/2020 - Hunter, Cerberus & Demonic gorillas rework!

Very good job on the update @Kris@Chris@Corey. Especially the complete rework of the demonic gorillas!

Shoutout also to the QA team for the stress testing you guys have been doing over the past weeks/days.

• Like 1

Huge list of updates here, really looking forward to seeing these come into play, big props to the dev team and all of the QA testers for making this possible.

Big pog. 

This is a doozy of an update. I'm not a fan of TLDR but this was a long read. Worth the wait with the stupid amount of bug fixes that have been done.

Swell job, dev team

Hopefully this update will iron out a lot of annoying things you may have run into while playing Zenyte, plenty of bugs have been well & truly squashed with this. 

Shoutout to the QA Team for helping test every fix. If you're interested in joining them for future updates, there's a link to apply in my signature. 

Poggers! I'm always excited to read every word of these update logs. Big gratz to the QA Team for putting in the work necessary to get these updates out! Great job Kris and everyone else!

These are some nice quality of life changes. Thanks for the hard work guys, I love this server!

Alot of work went into this, huge thank you to the devs for the amazing work and dedication.

Another huge thank you to all the QA-testers for giving your time to test and make sure that everything works as it should, wouldn't be possible without ya 👍

Thanks for all your hard work Kris. We all see the work you are putting in and are grateful for continuing to do so given the circumstances and adversity that's been handed to you. keep it up man!!!

Gotta love the update, thank you all for the huge dedication and work what you have done here!

Good to see a big batch of updates. Props to QAs and devs.