Hello, 

Allow me to introduce myself. my game name is Its Progress. i'm 26 yrs old and new to Zenyte, just started playing today! I am very much looking forward to getting stuck in and playing what looks like one of if not the best RSPS iv played. and iv played a lot! i'm a chilled out guy that enjoys to skill and some PVM now and then. i look forward to checking out the amazing content Zenyte has to offer. also would just like to say a massive 10/10 to the developers amazing job! see you all in game!

-Its Progress

Hihi! Glad to see you chose Zenyte to get sucked into. This is honestly the best server I've had the pleasure of playing and being apart of. If you have any questions or concerns, I'm always happy to assist. However, our staff members are well-equipped and ready to help anyone who comes their way, so definitely always reach out to them for assistance!

Have fun and happy grinding!

• Like 1

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask for help in the help cc! or pm me in game!

Welcome to Zenyte, hope you enjoy your stay here with us!