Hello everyone, i have an idea to share with your guys (it's more like a monthly event) 

MOTM (member of the month) 

Info

In the end of each month, a staff member will make a topic in the forums about MOTM - nominees, there will be 3 nominees the staff team will choose the nominees based on:

For example:

On both forums/in-game

1) Activity

2) Assistant

3) Loyal 

4) Kindness 

etc,, 

After they choose the nominees, the community will start voting to the perfect one 

Rewards

for example

1) In-game/forums/discord title 

2) items/cash 

Much love

Fawk 

Edited by Fawk
  • Like 1

LNzpKyl.png

Vote     Discord     Store     Rules

We had a similar system in the past where we would, as a player or as a staff member, so as a whole community, pick ourselves the nominees. That being said, if we compare yours with the last system, the other was, in my opinion, more fair, since the Motm weren't handpicked by the staff first. In fact, more votes & more nominees equal a better chance to follow some sort of standard normal distribution. But, that could be fun, so why not. I'll support.

Honorably Retired Staff Member 

Good Morning Fawk,

I like your suggestion keep that in mind before I follow through with this next segment. The issue that I would like to bring up and I think I may of mentioned it it during my community awards topic is that with a system like this being consistent month after month it would slowly start to become less awarding to the players and more of just a thing.  We could always come back and look a little deeper into this but lets see how voter of the month turns out first since it was just implemented! 🙂

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

Love the idea but maybe instead of monthly awards, we could setup some type of seasonal member awards. I’ve seen it work well on other servers I’ve played in the past, and it gives it a bit more exclusivity being seasonal. 

d1.png

3 hours ago, Destruction said:

Love the idea but maybe instead of monthly awards, we could setup some type of seasonal member awards. I’ve seen it work well on other servers I’ve played in the past, and it gives it a bit more exclusivity being seasonal. 

We already have one active currently, linked below. Can see this suggestion fit perfectly into the community awards.

Edited by Sir Hassan

It has already been implemented, but never really used. I don't know why. For the time being, I'll place it into my list, which would required to pass a poll, and if it passes, I'll rework it completely once again.

Honorably Retired Staff Member 

I like the idea of Member of the Month, I think it would be a great way to recognize members of the community. 

Although, I don't think that we should offer item/cash rewards, as we have such a small community I feel like this would hurt Zenyte's economy. I would much rather see a discord and or forum title, possibly even a cool little crown in-game, something like a mini poll both icon or a star. 

I think it would also be cool for us to make use of the poll booths, (or even if we don't use that feature, yet) a way for players to nominate people to the poll, perhaps via a discord bot that creates polls. 

Just some ideas! 

Love the idea, gives players who aren't as active within the community more incentive to do just that and be more active till it becomes natural and the community is thriving. Fully SUPPORT!

Ye, I like this idea. I know its about a year old, it's a chance of giving appreciation to others.