K 0

Fix Crash Site -Multi Zones

Hey devs and lesbians alike

Noticed that the crash site (location of the demonic gorillas) doesn't have the multi zone like they do in OSRS. This needs to be fixed so I can mutli them.

Great stuff thanks lmk when I need to collect my paycheck as the server is named Zenyte and the place you get Zenytes isn't made correctly. So I am saving you the humiliation of this error by telling you and not the world.

Peace K 0 aka Head whipper.

Rated: Legend

On the to-do, would be nice to see it done in the upcoming weeks.

13 minutes ago, Dee1337 said:

wrong section

How is it wrong section mate? It's a suggestion because it's been the same for months. I honestly thought due to it being that way for so long it is a design choice and not a bug.

Rated: Legend

Nah it is a bug, anything that's not the same as OS could realistically be labelled as a bug until we give a reason for it to be otherwise(which we rarely do to be fair).

We still have some bug reports from almost a year ago sitting on GitLab; I'm currently addressing majority of all the bugs that have been reported over time within the month of July. I'll likely patch the multi lines for these sometime during the month, although I cannot say for sure which update it'll come in(there's multiple bugfix patches coming out, not just one).