Vulpini

Hiscores Tracker - Zenyte Math Labs

Zenyte Math Labs is a tool for tracking your accounts progress over time, and is inspired by Crystal Math Labs for OSRS.
http://66.150.198.94/zenyte-math-labs/home/

Preview:

Spoiler

full.thumb.png.5eb7459b107cb0c2c97410218e847dc8.png

After adding your account, you will need to manually continue to update it. (This will not happen automatically)
You can do so by clicking the "Click to Update" button on your page:
2020-06-25_15-15-32.gif.9f9edafef0e5fd8fa91952a10675df63.gif

I plan on adding more features in the future, and may also get a Domain at some point, so it's a little easier to find.
If you find any replicatable bugs, please post them in this thread, along with any other feedback.
Enjoy~

Edited by Vulpini
  • Zenyte 1
  • Like 8

This is a great idea, nice one. 

Are you able to talk a bit about the tech behind how you've created this?

3 hours ago, Sir Hassan said:

Incredibly cool, this is a really strong start for the system can't wait to see it shapes up as you update it. Thanks for this!

Thank you! Currently working on adding some graphs.

5 hours ago, Sub said:

This is a great idea, nice one. 

Are you able to talk a bit about the tech behind how you've created this?

Sure, I can give a quick overview.

The backend is written in Node.js and connects to the client with websockets. Once the socket is open, the client can request data from the Node server, which is then handled and passed back to the client.
All data is stored in a MySQL database, and is fetched from the official Zenyte API, specifically these two endpoints:
https://api.zenyte.com/user/info/vulpini
https://api.zenyte.com/hiscores/user/vulpini

The frontend is all just plain HTML/CSS/JS. If you want to know more about whats going on there, just open your browsers developer console and take a look.

20 hours ago, Vulpini said:

Thank you! Currently working on adding some graphs.

Sure, I can give a quick overview.

The backend is written in Node.js and connects to the client with websockets. Once the socket is open, the client can request data from the Node server, which is then handled and passed back to the client.
All data is stored in a MySQL database, and is fetched from the official Zenyte API, specifically these two endpoints:
https://api.zenyte.com/user/info/vulpini
https://api.zenyte.com/hiscores/user/vulpini

The frontend is all just plain HTML/CSS/JS. If you want to know more about whats going on there, just open your browsers developer console and take a look.

Thanks for the reply, very very cool stuff. Had no idea Zenyte had an API though!

Update: Graphs

I've added graphs for XP and Levels to the track page.
graph-preview.png.646874cc124d3fa3bf2a9cbcf19e2ae0.png

Should be pretty self-explanatory, but you can click on any of the skills at the top to view graphs for just that skill.
There also may be a caching issue at the moment, so if any of the pages aren't loading correctly, or you don't see the graphs, try pressing "Ctrl+Shift+R" to clear the page cache and reload.

8 hours ago, Hexae said:

I've added my username ! Looks awesome.

5 hours ago, Hide said:

Thats really cool!

Thanks for the kind words!

• Like 1

I’m for sure gonna be using this. Thanks for cresting this! 

Update: Current Top

The Current Top page lets you take a look at the current sweatiest players in game!
preview-current-top.thumb.png.eeb61b3add81b392a194b888a63eb5da.png

Because different people are playing at different Exp rates, I've decided to sort the players by: their Exp gained [divided by] their Exp rate.
This basically sorts everyone as if they were playing at 1x, which allows you to compare the different Exp rates a little more fairly.

There is one problem however, because 50x / 25x accounts train combat and non-combat skills at a different rate, their Total Exp rate would actually be somewhere in the middle, depending on how many combat skills they've been training in the time frame. Technically I could deal with this, though for the sake of simplicity on my end, I've decided against it. Just keep in mind that when looking at Total Exp gains and comparing all Exp rates, 50x / 25x accounts will be getting a slight advantage if they've been training combat skills.

Other than bug fixes, this will probably be my last update for a while. Enjoy~

Spoiler

On 6/29/2020 at 6:17 AM, Dee1337 said:

Tried out the tool,

will come back and see my progresss on the account I am playing regularly. Thank you so much for this useful tool.

2 hours ago, dzoodz said:

gonna use it, thanks.

2 hours ago, Mudskip said:

I’m for sure gonna be using this. Thanks for cresting this! 

Thanks for all the kind words, much appreciated!

• Like 2

This shits good as fuck. thanks vulp! Ill try to let people know about it to get more people on that highscore page 😉

• Like 1

Looks great. I'd recommend purchasing a domain though so the tool's address is easier to remember. Also, I don't know why but it doesn't display XP and Levels unless you hover over the 0? That confuses me.

Dude this is awesome, great work and dedication. I dont know if you are still working on this but yeah, speechless. so cool

Paper Talk: Prem giants favourites to sign Lionel Messi | TEAMtalk

IGN: Leclerc - Feclerc - Le Clerc

Not sure exactly how many people are still using this, though I do know there are some.
A few weeks ago I ran into some issues with the server I was previously hosting this on, which resulted in needing to migrate this, and some other projects to a new server host. After migration I ran into an issue with this project that required further attention and decided to put it on the back burner at the time.

I finally got around to fixing that issue today,  so the project should be fully back up and running.
Sorry for the downtime and radio silence, please post here if you're having any issues.
Enjoy~

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Vulpini said:

Not sure exactly how many people are still using this, though I do know there are some.
A few weeks ago I ran into some issues with the server I was previously hosting this on, which resulted in needing to migrate this, and some other projects to a new server host. After migration I ran into an issue with this project that required further attention and decided to put it on the back burner at the time.

I finally got around to fixing that issue today,  so the project should be fully back up and running.
Sorry for the downtime and radio silence, please post here if you're having any issues.
Enjoy~

Thank you so much for this, I tried to enter the site and had some problems, even contacted Hexae but he didnt know what was wrong, turns out it works again, legend.

Clan icon - Completionist.png David  - Main account, pet hunting!

Current pets: Puppadile.png.c0aea4508af01339138df195e0690856.png Pet_penance_queen.png.31d2f23f3218d686219d0fcb5989d1bc.png Tangleroot.png.cabf6a582d9b71d661fb94b078323d26.png Rocky.png.caaa6260fc15a50d68b33e37457363a9.png Rock_golem.png.9cedec43099c2029bc56fe5386c839f9.png Beaver.png.ab8ab6d50ae4048fc4b86d95666f65af.png Baby_chinchompa_(gold).png.dee9775471eb22a5dd58b65b34401a04.png Tzrek-jad.png.46e63d8340050aab9b346d130bd26cb4.png Skotos.png.baf7532501af94e06a94260620eb8031.png Pet_dagannoth_rex.png.7096ae9a9b7938a6ffe6e1f707ca9429.png Rift_guardian_(fire).png.6e8941fd3a28372810c75da048456109.png Pet chaos elemental.png Chompy_chick.png.c92b738fb77c96f7bdee3679ba38441e.png Bloodhound.png Pet_smoke_devil.png.a7add85f954736ac89140b57da4123d4.png Ikkle hydra.png Kalphite princess (2nd form).png Pet k'ril tsutsaroth.png Heron.png Pet dagannoth supreme.png

Vengeance Other.png Tauriiel - Maxed alt and my bank of clue uniques

Ironman chat badge.png Ironman coming soon 

Scizor_cristal.gif.588969f8f744e88a1eb248ac1ba26939.gifImagen de Cyndaquil en Pokémon CristalImagen de Ampharos en Pokémon CristalImagen de Umbreon variocolor en Pokémon CristalImagen de Espeon en Pokémon CristalImagen de Steelix en Pokémon CristalImagen de Suicune en Pokémon CristalImagen de Ho-Oh en Pokémon CristalImagen de Celebi en Pokémon CristalImagen de Gengar en Pokémon CristalImagen de Mew en Pokémon CristalSpr 2c 037.pngSpr 2c 131.png

SYLVANASNEW.png.3886b68f818ef412102bcdb6017e8a2c.png

On 8/18/2022 at 6:20 AM, Vulpini said:

Enjoy~

I'm sure it'll be appreciated by some players as it is the only tracker that tracks dead hcim

Honorably Retired Staff Member 

wow never knew this existed, good job 👍