We have currently an ongoing donator giveaway! For more information click here

information

Sandstorm grinder

vCs4ZEB.png

Currently in the game the only way to obtain buckets of sand is either to fill the buckets yourself 1 by 1, buying it from charter ships or get it as a drop from pvm. In osrs there's a machine in the desert south of the bandit camp that allows you to store sandstone in return for buckets of sand using noted empty buckets with drew. You can then reclaim noted buckets of sand for 50 coins each.

EOXyimi.png

Each type of sandstone from (1/2/5/10kg) gives a certain amount of sand

MxTxT3C.png

my suggestion is to add this into the game since it would make crafting with molten glass a less tedious method that every ironman and alot of normal players has to use either for battlestaffs or just for glassblowing.

• Like 2

469.gif.577307a59db342f7b3c02857108a1fc3.gif

Hello with the recent teleport option given to the Sceptre for the Quarry I support this 100% it kind of goes hand and hand!  However I did read somewhere recently that with the revision it should include most updates post May 2019.  Hopefully this will be included. 

• Like 1

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

rsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Report a Player  | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

3 hours ago, Gepan said:

Hello with the recent teleport option given to the Sceptre for the Quarry I support this 100% it kind of goes hand and hand!  However I did read somewhere recently that with the revision it should include most updates post May 2019.  Hopefully this will be included. 

Sandstone grinder has nothing to do with the revision upgrade as it came out March 2019 - it's already in Zenyte, you just can't use it.

I'd like this too. I assigned an issue to Chris to add it a while ago but other things have been worked on.

• Like 1

corey2.gif