Dondakan's mine & Ring of charos

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone I hope you're all having a wonderful evening ! Happy 1st anniversary everyone! Poggers !!! 

How about we add the second biggest mine ingame ??¬†https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Dondakan's_mine¬†146 NEW gold ore locations could be added into Zenyte for us to mine ūüėĄ¬†Could be quiet¬†awesome & I personally don't know much about this spot but I've read about it on osrs wiki and it's quiet interesting.¬†Even how the banking system works though, I really¬†like it you got to speak with the Dwarven Boatman & he banks your ores for you for a 20% fee, every 25 gold ores banked he keeps 5, anything above 26 he takes away 6 gold ores instead of 5, It's quiet cool if you ask me¬†& I¬†hope you guys will too¬†! Apparently this spot is also nostaligic ūüėȬ†hehehe, it could be dope as f#$k honestly !¬†

If this place is added, may we get a Ring of Charos coded in please? The ring itself does a very cool feature "The Ring of charos is a magical ring that is used to charm certain NPCs when worn, allowing different dialogue options & specific benefits", quoted from osrs wiki.. When you wear this ring you'll be charged a cool 10% fee to the Dwarven Boatman for banking your ores instead vs the previous 20%! 

Also there's other cool benefits this ring applies as well, you can read more about it here https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Ring_of_charos#Activated

Thank you for your time reading this, it's greatly appreciated & Happy anniversary again Zenyte !!

Yours truly,

~1945

Edited by 1945
  • Like 3

full support, would open alot of new opportunities for ironmen/normal players to mine gold ores!

• Like 1

dont really see the point tbf, they got the stock of gold ore upped from 300 to 1000 already. Also you can mine gold ore in many other places.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yes we can mine them in other places, I agree but this place is the only place that offers up to 146¬†gold rocks to mine from ! I appreciate the feedback¬†@TH5& @Sommer Ray!! ūüėĄ¬†

Edited by 1945

support, good place to mine for ironmen

• Like 1

Had never even heard of the mining place, seems cool.

The ring is decent but it would be a lot less interesting around here as it revolves around quests and miscellaneous features that you do not typically see in servers. I'm not opposed to either personally, but they're not a priority as goes for a lot of things, at least not in the current state.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thank you for reading my suggestion & giving your thoughts about this, it's always greatly appreciated coming from a players point of view!!

That's fair enough for the ring.. Glad you're not opposing it though, but let's say if this would get added overnight; would it be introduced into the Loyalty point shop/Vote shop or would we be able to fully able to pickpocket Dr fenkenstrain at his castle or via visiting a basement in the Harmony Island windmill?

Edited by 1945

1 hour ago, 1945 said:

Thank you for reading my suggestion & giving your thoughts about this, it's always greatly appreciated coming from a players point of view!!

That's fair enough for the ring.. Glad you're not opposing it though, but let's say if this would get added overnight; would it be introduced into the Loyalty point shop/Vote shop or would we be able to fully able to pickpocket Dr fenkenstrain at his castle or via visiting a basement in the Harmony Island windmill?

No idea, I'd probably host a vote within the staff team and determine through that. It would likely be biased towards whichever option needs overhauling the most at the given time.

This suggestion has been forwarded to the Server Management and Development Team! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!  (Reference: 1305)