Sign in to follow this  
SilverNova

Farming Guide

Thanks. Going to use it personally, also, you should rename all of your guides to '[Skill] for noobs', got a good vibe to it, haha.

• Like 1

Fastest way to get to Ardougne herb patch without cape would be to teleport to the Fishing guild, not Ardougne square.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cry said:

Fastest way to get to Ardougne herb patch without cape would be to teleport to the Fishing guild, not Ardougne square.

You are right. I honestly totally forgot about that. It has now been added. Thanks!

hURyikz.png

"I'd die without you. Who else is gonna put up with me this way?

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

Defiantly will be using this guide, for when I decide to start playing in-game. I'm sure this guide will serve a great purpose. Thanks SilverNova.

• Like 1

TQEBia2.png  iUhytcE.png Dylain  - "Journey to rank #1 HCIM"

If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me by clicking here

Two Factor Authentication | Official Rules | Staff-list 

uNiyiPs.png - Dylain#2807

Great guide man, really simple and easy to follow. Thanks for the contribution 😄

42 minutes ago, Con said:

Great guide man, really simple and easy to follow. Thanks for the contribution 😄

Thank you! Feel free to give it a like or let me know what I can imrpove!

hURyikz.png

I need you. I breathe you. I'd never leave you. I was alone with you..." - Lana Del Rey

I will say, I love this guide. As someone who is rusty with farming, I've been using this 100% to get me back into my grove.

One small suggestion I see, maybe add the Falador tree patches together, since I usually do the garden one then run my way up-to Taverly, instead of going back home and teleporting. Don't know if it's quicker, but I think it is.

Respectfully,

One

IGN: One

Discord: Fefmaw#0001

11 hours ago, One said:

I will say, I love this guide. As someone who is rusty with farming, I've been using this 100% to get me back into my grove.

One small suggestion I see, maybe add the Falador tree patches together, since I usually do the garden one then run my way up-to Taverly, instead of going back home and teleporting. Don't know if it's quicker, but I think it is.

Thank you. Funny thing is that I honestly find myself using the guide as well, especially when I go for my farm runs 😄 

I'll keep it as it is for now, but I will try to include a video sometime this week for the most efficient way of doing farm runs.

hURyikz.png

On 9/22/2019 at 6:28 AM, Southpaw said:

Awesome guide!! just one thing, you forgot to add the fruit tree patch West of gnome maze

Thanks, I have added it to the guide 🙂

• Like 1

hURyikz.png

This was crucial to me getting 99 farming, I used this for patch locations all the time. Thanks so much for posting! Farming is rough if you don't know what you're doing 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, Guthy Gang said:

This was crucial to me getting 99 farming, I used this for patch locations all the time. Thanks so much for posting! Farming is rough if you don't know what you're doing 

Glad it was useful 😉 

hURyikz.png

Great guide, nice use of pictures to show allotment locations and etc; thank you. 🙂

My only suggestion would be to include the Farming items from the Vote Shop and list what they do for those players that don't know.

bloodmgx?bg=zenyte

134rr4g3?bg=zenyte

Great guide! I used this and it was very very helpful! Thank you for your contribution!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Roob said:

Great guide! I used this and it was very very helpful! Thank you for your contribution!

Cheers 🙂 

hURyikz.png

Thanks for the guide, never did a lot of farming on osrs and almost forgotten everything, this helped me a bit out ! 😁

• Like 1

Very very nice guide! Wonderful for players unfamiliar with the skill and/or new to Zenyte. 

One suggestion, looks like you're missing the Weiss herb patch, might want to add that in when you get some time.

Cheers 😄

6rfD1AK.png

Small tip:
The charter to Brimhaven from Catherby is 480gp. If you take the ship from the docks of Ardougne its 30gp.

42 minutes ago, i zba said:

Small tip:
The charter to Brimhaven from Catherby is 480gp. If you take the ship from the docks of Ardougne its 30gp.

Good info I zba - There is also a teleport to Brimhaven if you didn't know in cities may save a little $$ that way too! 

• Like 1

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

gepan.pngrsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Game Updates | Report a Player | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

Amazing guide very straight forward and to the point, struggled levelling farming until this guide and hopefully by tomorrow once all magic trees done will hit 99! Thank you very much 

Signature 2.png