Doogles

Increase Death Timer From 3 Min to 60 Min

My suggestion would be to increase the timers to pick up your loot after a death. The 3 minutes can remain in areas like the wilderness but outside the wilderness having an hour to pick up the loot will help the anxiety that comes with dying at boss areas and other places. My internet is very unstable so sometimes i disconnect and need upwards of 10 minutes until my internet can go back online. If I'm killing demonic gorillas, this is simply not enough time for me to pick up my loot again and all of my gear would be lost or for someone else to pickup. In OSRS the timers have been increased to 60 minutes and I'm wondering if this will also occur in Zenyte.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I see the reasoning behind your suggestion, I can understand the frustration of not being able to loot your gear due to internet issues...

Unfortunately, during these circumstances it can take a dramatic turn and cause players to rage quit. Which in time affects the overall player base and hence why OSRS may have changed the death timers?

I support this suggestion, I'm sure many of us have experienced unpredictable and inevitable deaths.

• Like 1

CVop88a.png

6b93dd9b0f395a5b120d8e21b6dd984d.gif      

bB8ldS1.png?1

Honestly I think the OSRS death timer is a bit over powered being 60 minutes etc. I think keeping it at 3 minutes on here allows for some of the ECO to be lost which is a good thing for the future of the server. Drops are already boosted so there is already more loot coming into the game than OSRS, keeping the death timer at 3 minutes for regular players of the server is the best thing to allow the eco to be more stable in my opinion.

Also as a donator perk is to increase grave timer, changing this would not be fair to members of the community who have already donated. So I don't think this would happen because of this alone.

No Support

Edited by K 0

Rated: Legend

I see why you bring this up as a problem however i do think that 60 mins is way too long but i do support it being longer than current death timer.

- Ziniy

TYw7FKU.gif

I don't support this, deaths should be harsh. 

OSRS unfortunately had no choice but to increase the time items were left on the ground after death due to the amount of DDoS attacks their servers were being hit with. We, however, do not have that issue - so there's no need for us to implement the same change.

That being said, you can increase the amount of time your items stay on the ground for after death by donating, view the perks on this thread

• Like 1

Report a bug | Join our QA teamReport a player

5D15PsB.gif
IGN
: Cf3LDdo.pngO | 5oYxfSs.pngRandoms
 Discord: Hxrdcore#4222