Sign in to follow this  
Life

The loss of a king

best of luck in whatever you choose to pursue Distraction ❤️

It's been a pleasure working with you for nearly a year, nothing but amazing things to say about Dist. I'm sure you'll succeed wherever you go in life.

This one is going to hurt for a while. You've done incredible things here and have personally helped me many times in my time here as a staff. Thanks for everything you've done for the community, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors. I'm happy and honoured to have worked with you. Much love man ❤️

You'll be missed - thanks for all your hard work and effort! 😢

Thank you for your contribution sir. Hope everything goes well for you in life! 🙂

Been knowing you since basically the day I started Zenyte. I've loved all the laughs and fun we've had together as staff. It's sad to see you go, but I do wish you all the best in your endeavors. 

Much love 💜 

• Like 1

@Distraction

I wish I would of had the opportunity to have been around for some of these wonderful memories that I have heard about tonight. I have always known that you was a really down to earth and chill dude but the way people talk about you makes me know, that no matter what you do in life you will always make a great impression on someone's life.   The one thing that I have noticed in my short time around here is that despite this being a game or not there is always a feeling of care among ourselves. An example would be my situation on Sunday not only you, but many other people checked in to make sure I was doing alright. My quote in my signature says it best in the first line and that is "This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotion" your impact you have made will stay with many faces in the community for years to come. I can still remember my first "internet" friend and the impact that they had and that was MANY MANY years ago. Thank you for everything that you have done, and the impacts you have made not only on the community but in the lives of many people.

- Matt 

• Like 1

@Distraction you best not reapply in the next 2 weeks mate, didn’t expect to wake up to this really. Sucks that we’ve lost you, but i guess you have your reasons, good luck mate.

• Like 1

Hmm i do not know what to say about this, i am really sad to see you go but, i really hope you take care irl.
You are one of the staff members that has put a huge mark on me in the time i have been playing Zenyte, and i have turned corners because of you.

Good luck irl brother and i really hope we can talk from time to time still 🙂

Thanks for everything. Take care and good luck!

Posted (edited)

Good luck with IRL adventures, thanks for all the work you have done on Zenyte

Edited by J4
  • Like 1

Take care mate. See you around.

work on your spelling

• Like 4

this thread is kek

these people acting like dist fucking died

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Dislike 7

Sad to see you go Distraction! But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Take care my dude.

• Like 1

Good decision to leave if the job can't be done. Respect for doing that it's a hard thing to do in a server as good as this. I hope you will come back and provide in the future for the server. For now goodluck with your life.

• Like 1

GF bro, hope to see u more in wildy now! 

• Like 1