We have currently an ongoing donator giveaway! For more information click here

Duty

Contruction Loc ?

Hey guys so i returned to this server a week or so ago after a much needed break. I remember around Xmas time the next "big update" was going to be construction right after clues (or atleast thats what was said). Thought surely by now it would be here and it isn't. Was there an issue in the development of this or just something else? Not only asking cause im UIM now and I'd love somewhere to stash outfits/pets etc, but also i wanna deck my house out like MTV Cribs! 😄 .

*P.S. this was NOT to create any HATE on Lack of Updates or Being far behind with 07 updates. Just a question of curiosity!*

THANKS ❤️ 

-Duty

Edited by Duty
explanation

It was never said that construction will be the next big update in December, clues were being worked on at the time. And inferno aswell. Construction won't even be here for another few months from now atleast.

Seeing as you're an UIM, clues does slightly help you in that you have the option to use stash units to store some useful items that would otherwise take up inv/bag space.

Edited by Cop

11 hours ago, Cop said:

It was never said that construction will be the next big update in December, clues were being worked on at the time. And inferno aswell. Construction won't even be here for another few months from now atleast.

Seeing as you're an UIM, clues does slightly help you in that you have the option to use stash units to store some useful items that would otherwise take up inv/bag space.

Should add it was "rumored" to be one of the coming updates right after/with clues. Regardless were WAY behind on content.

Well, don't believe rumours then. Not much more I can say on that. But yes, we are quite behind on OSRS in terms of content but that's not really a surprise seeing as the server is just under 1 years old. I'm sure it'll eventually catch up.

4 minutes ago, Cop said:

Well, don't believe rumours then. Not much more I can say on that. But yes, we are quite behind on OSRS in terms of content but that's not really a surprise seeing as the server is just under 1 years old. I'm sure it'll eventually catch up.

Age of the server has nothing to do with why those updates aren't out. There's servers with 10 people online who get little to no donations to fund which have TOB/Basilisk Knights etc. But yeah as far as the rumors go or possibilities of upcoming updates, I won't be paying as much mind to in future. This was more hinted at a staff member to reply to just so I had an idea the direction we were heading, wasn't meant for hate or me bagging on the server I Love Zenyte. Thanks for your input tho bud ❤️ . 

Nah,I'm pretty sure there was a poll right after clues were out, and people wanted construction to be out. I'm also with Duty here, We are behind, I understand nightmare, tob and etc latest content release in osrs, but construction is not.

lushen?bg=wiseoldmanlushen

13 minutes ago, Duty said:

Age of the server has nothing to do with why those updates aren't out. There's servers with 10 people online who get little to no donations to fund which have TOB/Basilisk Knights etc. But yeah as far as the rumors go or possibilities of upcoming updates, I won't be paying as much mind to in future. This was more hinted at a staff member to reply to just so I had an idea the direction we were heading, wasn't meant for hate or me bagging on the server I Love Zenyte. Thanks for your input tho bud ❤️ . 

Those servers have 10 players with little to no donations for a reason, the amount of content a server has does not equal quality. We may be behind other servers on the volume of content we have, but in terms of quality we're way ahead of the game. 

Construction will be worked on once we've got a few smaller bits of content out of the way & the rewrite of hunter done. There is no ETA on when that will be. 

This is just what has been mentioned by the dev team previously, all subject to change though - of course.

• Like 2

Report a bug | Join our QA teamReport a player

5D15PsB.gif
IGN
: Cf3LDdo.pngO | 5oYxfSs.pngRandoms
 Discord: Hxrdcore#4222

Construction will be the next large update, HOWEVER; each Developer has their own piece of work they're chipping away at, they're not all working on one piece. Between the Hunter rework, more bosses w/ instances, HiScores, some broken/unfinished old content, and a load of bug fixes the Developers are steadily preparing for us. As I've stated before, our goal isn't to push out updates everyday that are not not completed entirely, or buggy. Zenyte has it's own process of updates to ensure all content prepared is 100% in fully working order.

-> Analyze content that the community wants
-> Begin development on content
-> End development on content
-> Developer local tests the content, and fixes/adds what they find
-> Content gets pushed to a separate server for QA testing
-> Content gets one last test by QA
-> Developer ensures content branch doesn't clash with other Developers work
-> Content gets staged and prepared to go live
-> Content goes live

• Like 1

I think honestly a clean server with less problems is better than just adding in a skill when there is already existing bugs that can be fixed. Big example of this is the Hunter skill. The devs are doing their jobs and what is being done is all for the best and future of the server.

Rated: Legend

good things take time