Hello Zenyters,

While I understand that some of the suggestions I am about to list below may have already been made, I just wanted to put my own personal take on things from a player who has spent their last week grinding on their HCIM.

1. The first thing I have noticed is that playing any Ironman on 10x or 5x, it is extremely difficult to stock up on enough runes. I play on 10x so maybe for those on 25x may not feel this way but it is very hard to efficiently level crafting when I can only buy 250 astrals before having to wait 15+ minutes for the store to stock back. Suggestion: Increase rune quantity in all rune shops or having runes restock every game tick.
  2. I personally have not started PvM on my account but I see MANY complaints about trying to do GwD, DKS, etc. as an iron and EVEN a normal account. Suggestion: Create instances or private rooms for the previously mentioned bosses similar to that of the Kraken boss on osrs and require a gp fee to do so.
  3. Suggestion: Add giant seaweed to charter shops. Maybe add a deposit box near all charter shops.

Again, apologies if some of these were already suggested. I wanted to emphasize these and hopefully we can see the easier ones in game soon. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Edited by Skadi

Hey Skadi, thanks for the suggestions. I support #1, seeing as there is a huge playerbase and it would be nice to see slightly elevated stocks to serve the growth, similar to how home tele tabs kept getting bought out. As for #2, this is something already in the works so it'll be pushed out in a future update. I don't support #3 simply because they're not available in charter shops on OSRS either, and regular seaweed does just fine in its purposes.

1. Yes, this has been an issue for quite some time. Worldhopping (conventional method) is not possible so when it comes to wanting more runes from shops it's almost impossible. Forcing you to get runes through Rcing or Barrows.. 
  2. As said above. But, I do hope there is some type of cash sink or donator perk function for this! Having free instances will produce a lot of items in the economy which could cause issues in itself. Players fighting over getting a boss kill due to crashing should be fixed come the future update, hopefully.
  3. No support, adding a deposit box would just make it 10x easier than it already is. Adding giant seaweed to a shop would also be too overpowered for superglass make spell.. that would be like 3 giant seaweed returning 28 molten glass? Opposed to using normal seaweed. 

41 minutes ago, Ironyte said:
  1. Yes, this has been an issue for quite some time. Worldhopping (conventional method) is not possible so when it comes to wanting more runes from shops it's almost impossible. Forcing you to get runes through Rcing or Barrows.. 
  2. As said above. But, I do hope there is some type of cash sink or donator perk function for this! Having free instances will produce a lot of items in the economy which could cause issues in itself. Players fighting over getting a boss kill due to crashing should be fixed come the future update, hopefully.
  3. No support, adding a deposit box would just make it 10x easier than it already is. Adding giant seaweed to a shop would also be too overpowered for superglass make spell.. that would be like 3 giant seaweed returning 28 molten glass? Opposed to using normal seaweed. 

I agree there definitely should be a cash sink. As far as crashing prices, I dont see it as being too much of an issue due to the ironman population.

As for the seaweed suggestion, even a slight buff the quantities would be nice. This suggestion in total was the last on the list for a reason, not pushing it as hard as #1 and #2.

Thanks for the feedback!

Hey Skadi, 

Thanks for the suggestions.

1. I agree to an extent, although there are various Magic Stores across the map you have access too. You can also craft runes & buy them from other players.
2. Yep we agree, instances for more areas will be coming in future updates.
3. I don't feel this is needed. Giant seaweed will be farmable at some point when we finish off Fossil Island. 

Report a bug | Join our QA teamReport a player

5D15PsB.gif
IGN
: Cf3LDdo.pngO | 5oYxfSs.pngRandoms
 Discord: Hxrdcore#4222

#1 - I suggest planning ahead. I've made 4-5 different dead hc accounts, eventually you learn to add things like "go buy astral runes" to your farm/birdhouse runs and you soon have a large surplus (Other runes are easy as pointed out, just have to go to the various shops). Don't just go buy them when you need them. Finish a slayer task? Go buy all the sand available from the charter ship. 

It is annoying if someone(bot) is sitting there buying all the astrals. Other than that the shop typically has a full supply often.

I understand the complaint, but its just a part of the long list of things that makes the ironman mode what it is, a slightly longer grind.

Cheers and have a nice day!

Hello Skadi, 

1.) I believe we would want to address raising the stock limit prior to lower the timer because then we run into the risk of people sitting there purchasing astral runes for the simple fact of merchanting them.  We also have other stores as Sir Hassan said that we could look into raising the limits to aswell.

2.)  O said it best!

3.)  I agree with O on the completion of fossil island and the ability to farm it however as a temporary fix perhaps we could add a seaweed patch next to the shore at the Sands Teleport would be a option?

"This may be a game, but it's real people with real emotions. Something that doesn't bother you may bother someone else"

rsz_little_sheriff.png.266c0880e359b09857a56b82ab4ff323.png

Report a Player  | Guides | Report a Bug | Announcements | Events

I like the private instances, support on that only.

Rated: Legend

Instance HYPE, not sure what i could say that hasn't already been said.

I agree with larger stocks of runes or instanced rune shops

whiprealgood?bg=zulrah