Sign in to follow this  
f nd n

add better donator benefits

need better donator benefit. the benefits as in now is kinda trash

what do you suggest be added to the donator benefits? Just telling them to change it doesn’t really help out.

Always have a solution if you think someonething is a problem. Personally, I don't think are the benefits are bad, they're not OP (Which is good), I would however like to see  some of the following:

Chances to obtain double resources (Ore, logs, fish, etc) Kinda like the supply drops, higher donation tier = higher rate.
Barrows repair discount
Donation tiers make Agility restore faster

8 minutes ago, Life said:

Always have a solution if you think someonething is a problem. Personally, I don't think are the benefits are bad, they're not OP (Which is good), I would however like to see  some of the following:

Chances to obtain double resources (Ore, logs, fish, etc) Kinda like the supply drops, higher donation tier = higher rate.
Barrows repair discount
Donation tiers make Agility restore faster

That's a great suggestion, thank you for sharing! 😄 

What kind of benefits would you like to see?

I believe that when suggesting something, you should be specific. In further thought, we have enough donor benefits currently imo.

Please keep suggestions specific, there is no need for say improve x without providing an alternative or anything for us to improve upon.