Posted (edited)

Flame wall still bugged the player must  manually cast from spellbook other wise character runs to melee range to cast the spell. This only started after the most recent clue update prior to this it worked as intended. 

mystics combat script bugged in real if they go for the initial melee they have a very high priority of attempting a melee on their next attack cycle they currently dont attempt to melee again at all if they player runs to a safe spot.

Tekton combat script is lackluster it currently does 0 damage so its not punishing for players if they just stand still and beat it down

vespula currently ruby bolts have the ability to kill you if you hit a spec where as on real this is not possible. this makes vespula locked to everyone that doesnt have a tbow as other weapons pale in comparison.

muttadile - the invincibility period on the momma mut is currently too high when she is frozen i'm not sure of the exact time she gains immunity on real but its a lot less this makes killing it frozen nearly impossible on here. 

overloads- currently splitting only works one way you must first right click the overload then click the empty gourd it should also work the opposite way as well which is much easier. 

vasa- currently veng doesn't work on vasa which makes speedrunning strategies impossible having veng effect the monster would be huge for times. 

tightrope - the npc agression doesn't work as intended here the time that they stick on a player should be tripled if not quadrupled to match real. Meaning that if someone pulls initial agro if they eat the npc immediately agros to another player. 

Ice demon- Currently the points are massively different from the real game again im not sure about specifics but the points are at least half of what they are on real making this room absolutely never worth doing. 

scouting- one of the main components to high efficiency raids on real involves having one player alt supplies in the raid and the other 2-3 prescouting while the current raid is going on. This is not possible on this server. The player that finds the raid must remain in the raid to start it. If the player leaves the raid disappear. this does not work as intended on real if the player that is currently hosting the raid the ability to start the raid is then passed to the next highest ranked player in the clan chat that is currently in the raid. 

chest- its possible on real to build the chest within raids with the 1, 2 and 3 keys respectively for each option. 

prayer enhance timer is half of what it is supposed to be. 

if u let me pick 3 to be fixed i pick flame wall scouting and vasa veng 😄

Edited by F King
  • Like 3

haven't started raids here yet... but not being able to scout is aids, 100% - don't think this is a quick fix though!

The fire wall is really annoying having to cast humifidy on it manually rather than just clicking on the wall

100% support this, thank you F King

Support on all of these. Encountered every single one doing solo raids and team raids.

Also there is a layout where you cannot pick from the gourd tree in the farming room before olm. I'm sure devs know about that one though.

Support, Good post mate. It's good to improve upon content.

• Like 1

Slightly bumping up the topic. I'll be focusing on the issues in this thread in the upcoming days.

Edit: I have gone over this thread and fixed what I could prove as a bug. About half the issues listed in the thread however didn't fall under that category.

The ones I've fixed were:

- Fire wall no longer drags you.

- Muttadiles no longer try to go for the tree that many times.

- Overload splitting fixed.

- Vasa Nistirio recoils damage with the bomb attack, allowing vengeance to be used.

- Scouting/party ownership transferral rewritten.

- Prayer enhance timers updated.

The mystics combat script issue I just couldn't find proof for, Tekton combat stats and accuracy seems fine, could not reproduce the vespula issue. Blood forfeit _does_ invoke redemption prayer. Tightrope is as you described already, ice demon points were obtained off of the real game. The chest may be a possible issue, but given our outdated revision, I believe it was how we have it back then. I couldn't find any code supporting selecting 1/2/3 for the options.

• Like 3