kev

Longest time played on a game

Posted (edited)

seeing as Zenyte is a new rsps and some people have come from past places as i came from a friend referring zenyte to me in a party on ps4 as we both use to play the same rsps so what is the longest ever time you've spent on any game you've played be it console or pc?

Mine is 100% Destiny 1 i played this game from release date back in 2014 9th of Septemeber till 6th September 2017 when Destiny 2 was release so i played for 3years and 3 days, my Destiny 2 played time is nowhere as near as Destiny 1 as i've been playing Monster Hunter: World more often

image.png.564be4f32d4353fff99700630236fb6d.png

image.png.6164bf57c31ab2990d9fd8e89e74ee0b.png

So what's yours?

Edited by kev

Pokemon would be my most played game. It'll be 16 years for me in August.

I’ve probably put 2000+ hours in to Runescape/Oldschool and private servers

Yeah has to be Runescape/Private servers for me. Been playing private servers since 09. 

RuneScape / OSRS / RSPS for around 14 years on and off now.

I think i've just recently hit a year of playtime in rs across all my accounts

In a singular game for me, it's probably Skyrim. I have some console playtime on it as well. If I could combine all the time I have spent maxing on RSPSs though, it would certainly be much much more.

image.png.ee97baf67e6573aee5ab3cc5708bac68.png

Hands down would have to go with the Call of Duty franchise. RuneScape being a very close 2nd. Use to spend countless hours AFKing on RS while playing CoD. 😛 This all taking place when CoD 4 was the game to play, that and WaW.

I've spent 7 years playing a mmorpg called Realm of the Mad God

Would of had to be Call of Duty.. Wow i've played since i was 10.. 10 years and still counting 😄

image.png.1e56711d16a4398178a56cd3a3e7b8e0.png

This is only when I was playing on the Steam client, I now play on the Standalone client which doesn't track time. I'd estimate I'm like 11K hours in. I'd also estimate I'm up to like 5K hours in FFXIV.

League of Legends combined hours: +-3000

CSGO/SOURCE combined hours: +- 2000

RuneScape (2)(2001-2010)
OldSchool RuneScape 2013-current time

Easily RuneScape/RuneScape private servers, but other than that, I have accumulated over 50 days played on Grand Theft Auto V between two accounts.

Garry's Mod hands down. I have ran game servers on there for so many years it isn't funny, and I still do. I honestly don't even know what I could have done with my life with all this time I have sunk into this game. Stupid amounts of time.
WeAmewS.png

For me Rocket League is the Steam game that I have the most hours in with 871 hours. Overall Runescape is the game I've played the most though with 1,500+ hours on just my OSRS Ironman.

I'm 22 so I was 14 when minecraft dropped and you already know that took my age group by storm. It can't be said because I'm not sure how to check total play time throughout ever server I've ever played but I've put over 4,000 hours into shotbows MineZ, and over 1,500 hours into an economy server. I can actually only imagine the 10's of thousands of hours I put into playing minecraft which I still play today, jeez.

52 minutes ago, Ragger said:

I'm 22 so I was 14 when minecraft dropped and you already know that took my age group by storm. It can't be said because I'm not sure how to check total play time throughout ever server I've ever played but I've put over 4,000 hours into shotbows MineZ, and over 1,500 hours into an economy server. I can actually only imagine the 10's of thousands of hours I put into playing minecraft which I still play today, jeez.

Honestly, may have to rethink my answer a bit because I hadn't thought of Minecraft before. I've thrown so much time at that game and still play it. I remember putting a lot of hours into minigame servers like The Hive. Definitely some good memories with that game :)