Tattoo's  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any tattoo's ?

Don't have any and no plans on getting them, but I think I'd like some bad ass neck tattoos. My issue is that I'd never be able to decide what's important enough to me that I'd like it permanently engraved on me forever.

2 hours ago, Sir Hassan said:

Don't have any and no plans on getting them, but I think I'd like some bad ass neck tattoos. My issue is that I'd never be able to decide what's important enough to me that I'd like it permanently engraved on me forever.

Yeah, I have regrets. Got my first tattoo at 13. Got them in weird spots so I have to finish the sleeve.

46 minutes ago, 10X XP said:

Yeah, I have regrets. Got my first tattoo at 13. Got them in weird spots so I have to finish the sleeve.

Is it generally worth covering them up or transforming them, or do people just go with it?

Depends on how bad the tattoo is tbh. I'm not going to cover sntthing just going to cover the rest of my arm do that it all flows more as a picture rather than 4 random tattoos placed in random places with gaps what not, looks weird unfinished imo.

Posted (edited)

I got a few, but pic may be hard to see as its not scaled for a PC was taken off mobile and not sure it will look unformatted 😄 . But i got a bunch on my left arm and on my neck I have aswell. 

https://imgur.com/a/ePYX8MM

Edited by QUE

I've got "a few" lol

One arm is a Nightmare before xmas sleeve which is from like 10 years ago when I wasa bit of a scene kid.

Other arm is a bit more recent (took my years to decide what I wanted on the other arm) Decided to get the films I enjoy the most so I've got:

One punch mikey (Brad pit in snatch)

Bane

The joker (Heath ledger version)

and Harley quin because Margot Robbie ❤️

Image below:

Oh and a knuck duster on my chest as I thought I was brutal back then lol

har.jpg

1pm.jpg

bane.jpg

joker.jpg

sally.jpg

jack.jpg