CokeSlut

Castle wars

Is there any consideration to implement Castle wars? Since there isn't a lot of PVP action besides overpowered clans controlling the wilderness?
Castle wars was one of the minigames I liked the most on osrs.
Is it possible to implement some castle wars event with some sort of ticket reward system to get rare or cool items? I really miss more pvp content on this server withouth losing all of my gear.
It would be good for the economy too since people use way more arrows, runes, and other consumables. 🙂 

Give up your mind people. 

Castle wars.png

31 minutes ago, Life said:

Castle wars is almost completed, but we've been focusing on other content that players want. Castle Wars isn't that requested, if requested at all, but it will be coming into Zenyte fairly soon, and development will pick up once some other pressing bug fixes/content is pushed live. 😀

Oh man amazing! Glad I donated a few days back already since I maxed all skills. That was the goal for me to donate. 🥳
The server is amazing. 🙂 

1 hour ago, CokeSlut said:

Oh man amazing! Glad I donated a few days back already since I maxed all skills. That was the goal for me to donate. 🥳
The server is amazing. 🙂 

I would love to see it as well, honestly hadn’t crossed my mind until I looked to see if it was still played on OSRS (it is) and it is still fun with a good group of guys and gals! If I recall correctly C-Wars was very close to being finished a few months ago until some very important updates took over the devs time like combat improvements, raids and inferno were brought to the forefront. 

I support this getting added! Could be a fun event to be added to the weekly schedule! 

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1

ONLY if the rewards for CW is boosted and worth doing, as a smaller community than OS I don't see many players wasting their time with CW when on OS it isn't worth doing and it has been dead content for ages.

I see this being wasted developer time, sorry.

56 minutes ago, Ironyte said:

ONLY if the rewards for CW is boosted and worth doing, as a smaller community than OS I don't see many players wasting their time with CW when on OS it isn't worth doing and it has been dead content for ages.

I see this being wasted developer time, sorry.

I agree that it has been dead content for awhile but I honestly wouldn't mind doing a couple of CW (event) matches for nostalgia/fun.  I perasonally use to love CW.

+1 to implementing Castle Wars.  Not so sure how the rewards would play out, but I miss playing this.

Yeah, sure needs to have good rewards but hard to obtain. Maybe fighter torso and stuff like that. Crystal seed, Dragon C'bow?.. 🙂 

On implementing rewards. My clan members and I were talking about it. I'm already maxed on every skill so it doesn't matter to me but adding combat skill experience as you would get in Pest Control. Wouldn't that be nice?